Mcflys avatar Politics
4 6

Like the way the Democrats continue to make ridiculous accusations of Russian manipulation of the US election without any proof, despite the fact their candidate has clear ties to Russia, the fact that evidence HAS been found proving Democrat vote rigging during Jill Stein's recount, and the fact that the Dems used the power of the state to hack into their political opponent's server and found no evidence of collusion with Russia? Indeed, Trump is not wrong.

@Maze Like the way the Democrats continue to make ridiculous accusations of Russian manipulation of the US election...

So basically your poster boy and the supposed savior of america is no different than the above?

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

@Mcfly So basically your poster boy and the supposed savior of america is no different than the above? Thanks for...

If Trump was as bad as you think he is, all the scumbags who have lied America into every war and provided cover for the government while they sold out the public would LOVE HIM. The fact that the usual suspects hate his guts is a more compelling confirmation that he's on the side of the public than anything else I've seen so far. Well, that and the fact that HE'S BEEN KEEPING HIS ELECTION PROMISES. If Obama had kept his election promises, I'd still be a fan of him, which I was until he proved to be just a better salesman for the same old corrupt agenda he railed against during the election.

Such a jerk.

Because he is not wrong

Loooooool xD

I think I found the poster boy for McCarthyism...

Anonymous