Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 27

Today I went and had dinner with my oldest daughter and the family while sitting there waiting for a our pizza, delivery drivers were running in and out. It was a very busy night. Well they sat some pizza's out on the counter and this lady yells "delivery" so I yelled back "Is it Digiorno ", I thought my daughter was gonna lose it. People around thought it was hilarious.

Needless to say the lady at the counter had no sense of humor crs smilie

🦋🚐

@Lil_Princess Today I went and had dinner with my oldest daughter and the family while sitting there waiting for a our pizza...

Some people wouldn't know something was funny if it jumped up and bit them on the butt...lol

@DandyDon Some people wouldn't know something was funny if it jumped up and bit them on the butt...lol

They sure wouldn't especially the lady at the counter. At least the customers got a good giggle out of it lol

I love being silly with my girlfriend, I love making her laugh.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I love being silly with my girlfriend, I love making her laugh.

Awww that is wonderful. Laughter is so important to ones life.

I never hold back, but sometimes it's gotten me in trouble....some have no sense of humor. lol

@StarzAbove uh, well...lol sometimes not so good. lol

I admit I have a few that weren't so good but now I just laugh it off and go on lol

@StarzAbove Same here, can't change the past. lol

Exactly lol . I considerate that stuff history and know I have one amazing future to look forward too

@2519494

You should. Don't ever hold back because even if you don't make everyone giggle, you will at least make one person do it and even if it is yourself then it is not wasted time.

@2519735

They sure are. Nobody should be made to feel ashamed for being funny

If the situation is that way then what can you do

@2519605

hmm smilie Something tells me you are being funny right now

@2519944

My mama used to say that about laughter all the time. Yes sadly it doesn't work well me me either sometimes but I still keep at it.

@2519947

Thank ya. Yes I have had a really rough time but things are really started to look up for me now and I hope they continue to do so.

@2540548

Exactly. Life is to short not to be funny

Anonymous