Which do you prefer rain or snow? We are expecting more snow tonight, and the East coast is expecting blizzard-like conditions. Wow, what happened to our Spring?

Image for post Which do you prefer rain or snow?   We are expecting more snow tonight, and the East coast is expecting blizzard-like conditions.  Wow, what happened to our Spring?
14% I prefer snow 57% I prefer rain 21% I'm love the sunshine 7% Other
StarzAboves avatar Animals & Nature
14 38

I prefer rain over snow any day, but am anxiously waiting for the sun to reappear again.

@2519719

Snow is hazardous, slick roads, usually ice. I don't blame you, I'd stay home too. I just hope you luck out and it's not as bad as they are predicting.

@2519730

Usually our March snow doesn't last long, that's one good thing.

@2519784

Yes it is, our daffodils are up and the spirea is in bloom, and it's going to be really cold all this week. I just hope they can survive.

@2519796

Here's my thanks, reciprocating with some bad weather. lol

@2519799

Here you go. lol

@2519742

And in your area, we never knew when it was going to rain, there was no warning. lol

@2519789

Geez, that's Indiana weather. lol

@2519800

I was only there about a day and a half waiting for a cruise ship to Alaska, and we walked to a really nice marketplace, and had some dinner, and the weather was pretty nice, that was in July. But the next morning it was raining.

What seemed very strange to us, were so many guys laying around in the grass at different parks, and just in the grass, sleeping. We don't see that here in my area.

@2519822

Yes, we noticed that.....but we thought the weather was warmer.

I prefer rain. Actually I prefer snow...but for traffic issues and the saving of lives... I prefer rain....

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I prefer rain +3Reply

I can sit out on the porch and enjoy a nice rainstorm, followed by the sun coming out. A blizzard,.... not so much.

JustJimColos avatar JustJimColo I prefer rain +2Reply
@JustJimColo I can sit out on the porch and enjoy a nice rainstorm, followed by the sun coming out. A blizzard,.... not so much.

There's nothing like a nice soft rain in the summer, knowing it will soon clear up and you can be outside again. But with a blizzard, you never know when a person can get out and about again.

It has been bitter cold here, with no snow.

Gray skies and high winds.
The winds have calmed but still bitter cold.

I prefer the rain.
That generally means it is above freezing.
Detest this time of year, here.
Such a tease.....

@Carla It has been bitter cold here, with no snow. Gray skies and high winds. The winds have calmed but still bitter...

I agree, I don't especially like the Spring, it's just not dependable. I prefer the Fall.

@StarzAbove I agree, I don't especially like the Spring, it's just not dependable. I prefer the Fall.

Summer and early fall.
When there is the possiblity of snow.....dread........

@Carla Summer and early fall. When there is the possiblity of snow.....dread........

I don't mind the snow if I don't have to get out in it. But I can do without it.

I love the sunshine but I do prefer rain over snow. I enjoy rain on a summer day because I still love to dance in the rain even if it is by myself

🦋

@Lil_Princess I love the sunshine but I do prefer rain over snow. I enjoy rain on a summer day because I still love to dance in...

I haven't danced in the rain for a very long time, but as a kid I used to play in the rain and the mud puddles....lol those were the days. lol

@Lil_Princess If my youngest asks, I still jump in the puddles

lol Sounds like you have a fun time at your place. lol

If I did that I'm sure the little men in their white coats would be hauling me away. lol