+7

If I had to work on the Mobile site...I wouldn't be on Amirite. And it's not easy working on the Touch site, either....

Image for post **If I had to work on the Mobile site...I wouldn't be on Amirite.** //And it's not easy working on the Touch site, either....//
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
8 40
@2519804

I don't have much choice with the iPad.... I can use the "FULL" site but only for short periods of time. Then it craps out.

@2519851

I use the iPad (with the magnetic keyboard) since it becomes a laptop with touch capabilities.... And I can sit in the easy chair.

If I use my iMac it means I have to sit in a hard-backed chair...in front of a desk...it's awkward to sit at...stay at...and get out of....plus I get mouse cramps...hehe smilie

I'm sure the Mobile site is only meant for a short time....until you get home to your real computer....

@Sukiesnow I'm sure the Mobile site is only meant for a short time....until you get home to your real computer....

Heyyyyyy.
I have a real computer. I cant sit still very long. I started with the mobile app. Im perfectly good with the limitation.

The full site is too much for my dinasaur eyes

@Carla Heyyyyyy. I have a real computer. I cant sit still very long. I started with the mobile app. Im perfectly good with...

So...maybe the Touch site? That's what I use for the most part...and then for Posting... I switch over to the FULL site...so I might be able to input a pic.... (Fat chance for that...most of the time the FuLL site will not let me input a Pic...so I could have stayed on the Touch site...all along)

I think it's better for a post to have a Pic.... Sometimes Ser will input a pic for me...I really appreciate that...but not everyone does.

Who doesn't like seeing a PIC with a POST?

Heyyyyy. I understand why you would have difficulty with grammar and spell on Mobile. It's not easily manipulated....

@Sukiesnow Heyyyyy. I understand why you would have difficulty with grammar and spell on Mobile. It's not easily manipulated....

I reckon i use the touch portion of the mobile app.

I have clumsy typing practices on my touch screen.

I have to admit that i hit the send bubble, often, before i proof read.

@Carla I reckon i use the touch portion of the mobile app. I have clumsy typing practices on my touch screen. I have to...

Learn to proof. If I can...so can you. Making too many mistakes all the time makes ppl come across as...dumb.

This is for anyone might think making mistakes is cool. Once in a while...it is...yes...:) Even cute.

Now this is gonna come back to bite me in the ass...ugh.

@Sukiesnow Learn to proof. If I can...so can you. Making too many mistakes all the time makes ppl come across as...dumb. This...

I proof when it is on my mind.
If someone wants to think of me as dumb, because of an obvious mistake.........that is fine with me.

@Carla Im the worse, sukie. I make more typographical errors than anyone.

And you know what? In the Touch and Full sites...you have NO idea how often I go back to correct errors...even to add an "s"... I don't know if Mobile works that way....

I might come across as "strict" with errors...but I do change a lot of mine...whenever I can...even too much...I would say....it's working for Publishing. That'll do it.

I got on Dandy's case for a while...riight...Dandy? Ha.

His silly use of ellipses used to drive me mad. And there was something else, too.

@Carla Oh shit, i use dots all over my posts and comments. I didnt know it was irritating.

Ellipses are great. Use 3 dots for an incomplete sentence and 4 for a complete one. He uses...2...

@Carla We need to be a leetle bit more accepting of individual expression, love.:)

I was very accepting for the time I knew him on SodaHead...and then now...it's been over two years...what is the deadline for saying something...

Honestly... I thought I was doing really well.

He hasn't changed it...but at least he knows about it...and now that you notice it... well...ha

The other things I mentioned he did change...and I am grateful...

2 out of 3 ain't bad. It's bravo Dandy. Some men can change. A tribute. I'm happy.

Sweets.

@2519963

That is where we should ALL be...and hopefully it will be the site they chose to make changes from and upgrade on...as it is the most uptodate.

@2520076

Who knows, Plat... AmDev has gotta be doing something....ha.

@2520101

Ha...now...if he had some moxy...he could post something like:

Hello Everyone: I want to apologize about making the promise regarding the upgrade of Amirite... It was supposed to have happened last December...BUT as far as technology happens...there were glitches and problems I did not foresee...and due to a further outlay or lack of money.... I could not fulfill my promise....

I have made some small changes and fine-tuned Amirite in small ways....and a further major upgrade will happen...at a date more like the fall of this year.

Thank you for all your patience waiting...and I am hoping to make Amirite greater and better.

Sincerely,
AmDev

@Sukiesnow Who knows, Plat... AmDev has gotta be doing something....ha.

Fuck all. It's been three months since we were promised updates.

@2520145

I understand... did you read my Comment? Sound good?

@TheCensoredBrit Fuck all. It's been three months since we were promised updates.

We were promised it would happen in the beginning of December. I remember......'cause I had a post on it.

I switch back and forth between the full site and the Touch site. At work I have no choice but to be on the Touch site or if I am doing stuff like shopping at places with WIFI.

I prefer the full site because I can't add images to my posts on the touch site.

🦋

Anonymous