+9

What has happened to mr. trump? His voice and face have been in front of cameras for months..... Now, POOF!

Carlas avatar Animals & Nature
6 31
@2519994

Perfect.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

He's in hiding, because of his big lie about President Obama, and he feels the intelligence committee investigations are closing in on him. That's why all the Wikileaks are emerging, trying to help him, but even that is turning against him. And now with the repeal of Obamacare, people are finding out what a liar he really is. Won't be long now, Mr. Trump.

@2520017

Ha ha...ha.

@2520047

I like it, too.

@2519983

Maybe.
Me thinks the new president has a sudden need to keep a low profile.

He is gonna owe an apology soon.
Dont think that is in his wheelhouse

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2519990

Ahhh.
I think i told you, once, that my mother has cnn on....about.....always.

His voice seems, oddly, absent.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

New tactics? He's gotta do something. And that would be good for a change...huh?

@JerryHendrickson You think that he hasn't been doing anything?

Just kind of quiet since he threw accusations at obama.
And a bit unlike him that he sent three secretaries out to introduce this health plan.

Considering all the others involved photo ops.

Thays all...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Just kind of quiet since he threw accusations at obama. And a bit unlike him that he sent three secretaries out to...

Maybe he's finally learning to take time and think before speaking. My reply was to Sukie. Her comment seems to say that it would be a nice change if he would do something. I've never seen such a busy president.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, he gave a speech on the USS Gerald Ford a week ago, makes his weekly address every Friday and posts videos of his meetings every few days.

@Maze I'm not sure what you're talking about, he gave a speech on the USS Gerald Ford a week ago, makes his weekly...

That was 5 days ago.
Just seems he is taking a much lower profile since his healthcare plan and his wiretapping claim....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Maze That was on Friday, 2 days ago by my count (and YouTube's). Only off by 150%...

I read a publish date of 3/9
Friday he had a taped address.

I may be wrong.
Just seems an irritating background noise has been, oddly, absent.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla I read a publish date of 3/9 Friday he had a taped address. I may be wrong. Just seems an irritating background...

Published on Mar 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse

No matter how often your President posts videos, it's up to you whether you watch them or not.

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 11
We are making great progress with healthcare. ObamaCare is imploding and will only get worse. Republicans coming together to get job done!

media has finally realized peopel aren;t buying their crappy fake narrative anymore.