I want to realistically, make a new nation, a place of my own will, with the end of democracy, a combination of communism with monarchy, with only one religion in the center, the Catholic church, and to do this, I need power, which means the power of people or money or whatever to accomplish my goal.

0% Yes, I'm in, I want to hear you out in detail 0% No, because I'm comfortable with myself even though there are many problems out there that I don't care about 83% No, your crazy 0% How are you gonna do this 17% I don't know what to say 0% Other
Namelesskings avatar Religion
0 65

Pretty sure you can do that in your own home...

@ForkNdaRoad Pretty sure you can do that in your own home...

Not even, that would still be trying to take a really small piece of land of the USA and they wouldn't take it seriously

@Namelessking Not even, that would still be trying to take a really small piece of land of the USA and they wouldn't take it seriously

Sure you can. On your property you can do what you wish, you can rent out a portion of your property to whomever you wish under whatever pretenses you wish.

@ForkNdaRoad Sure you can. On your property you can do what you wish, you can rent out a portion of your property to whomever...

What I am proposing is not a cult,it is a rebellion to take away land from the United states, cults can do what they want, but they still pay taxes to the government because technically the don't own anything, it's really just is renting something, I want something real and sure

@Namelessking What I am proposing is not a cult,it is a rebellion to take away land from the United states, cults can do what...

Actually a cult is basically all you're proposing as you truly stand no chance going toe to toe with this govt., you'd have to be delusional to think otherwise.

They will stamp you out like a bug. See: Ruby Ridge

Well anything is possible. Good luck to ya

🦋

All the great dictators through out time have had the same dream so I would suggest you follow their examples.

First you must blindly ignore all common sense and human decency and devote yourself to your own ideology. You must believe in it so profoundly and so irrationally that nothing is able to convince you that you are not god-like.

Then in your insane quest for power you must be willing to destroy entire civilizations, murder and enslave millions of people, and rule without empathy, sympathy, kindness, or love. To achieve your goal, you must be ruthless, vindictive, selfish and cruel.

I would suggest you rethink having the Catholic church at the center of your new nation though. After all, this about you. "a place of my own will" you called it. It's about your power, your will, not the churches and not God's.

Besides churches cost money and you'll need those funds to litter your new nation with statues of yourself and public buildings dedicated to your greatness.

Best of luck with your endeavor.

@2520125

There are/have been many dictatorships that weren't anarchy, JD.

@2520139

Communist Russia, Communist China, North Korea, Nazi Germany come to mind.

@2520155

Of course they weren't/aren't nice.

But they are/were not anarchy. Far from it.

@2520166

Well then you should have said anarchy (generally) leads to dictatorship, not vice-versa.

@2520178

You should have known better than that by now, JD. biggrin smilie

@2520204

A perv and a thief too?!

My Mom warned me about the internet. I should have listened. hehe smilie

@2520287

Well, YOU were the one who asked for proof.

I was only being nice, as usual. biggrin smilie

http://www.amirite.com/806545-y...rouble/2519925

@2520307

You're a perv, a thief, and a liar too? wt smilie

Congrats, JD. biggrin smilie

@2520313

If I were a snitch, I would tell Ser you stole my knickers.

Sweet dreams... perv. hehe smilie

@2520596

Then you're in BIG trouble now... smirk2 smilie

@2520644

Would serve you right... perv. biggrin smilie

@2520805

Waddaya mean, with you?

YOU'RE the one who made all the indecent suggestions! wt smilie

biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2520848

Yeah, I know... I was just being my usual polite, understated self. biggrin smilie

@2520155

Forget about the modern monarchies and remember that more than 3000 years, people han have lived with rulers andthings worked, now with democracy, nothing can really be accomplished since so many people ha be different opinions about stuff

@Namelessking Forget about the modern monarchies and remember that more than 3000 years, people han have lived with rulers...

For every example of a monarchy that "worked" there are several that didn't.

Remember "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

You go for it.
Of course you will need to be very wealthy.
Maybe the pope will issue you the funds.

@Carla You go for it. Of course you will need to be very wealthy. Maybe the pope will issue you the funds.

Unfortunately, since it's very highly unlikely for the US to just give up land, it would probably have to lead to a rebellion so then the Catholic church would not be able to fund us because of bad publicity, it's like if the majority of Muslims supported Isis, that would make the few that don't support radical Muslims,bad

Call your 'country' "Duchy of Grand Fenwick". 'Attack' the USA. Then surrender. Use "The Mouse That Roared" as a guide.

I think maybe Pope Francis beat you to it. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I think maybe Pope Francis beat you to it.

No, I mean a real nation with actual power, not influences

@Namelessking No, I mean a real nation with actual power, not influences

Stalin once famously asked of Churchill, "The Pope? How many divisions does the Pope have?"

His successor Gorbachev found out. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Stalin once famously asked of Churchill, "The Pope? How many divisions does the Pope have?" His successor...

Yes I read of that, but if the pope asked us to take over the government, then that would be a pardox of what is right and what our leader is saying

USSR tried that, failed, actually any country who tries socialism/communism always fails

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse No, your crazy 0Reply
@Anonymousmouse USSR tried that, failed, actually any country who tries socialism/communism always fails

Not true, North Korea and Cuba are prime examples of successful comusmunism state, I'm not saying they're good,but it works

@Namelessking Not true, North Korea and Cuba are prime examples of successful comusmunism state, I'm not saying they're good,but...

Wait a minute. It works , but it's not good.
That's what you want?
You're not setting the bar very high, are you?

you can;t be serious. go move to North korea then, shut up, pack your bags and go move to north Korea, enjoy your loss of freedom and having to watch your back 24/7 in fear of the government.

cuba was not much better either.

@Namelessking As a ruler it's not bad, you have shit to say since you haven't lived there either

https://www.facebook.com/viralt...3419989830687/

well her eis a story of someone who ESCAPED North korea.

how many times have you hit your head? you can't seem to think straight

Anonymous