When it comes to umbrellas what do choose? Would you rather have the compact umbrella or a big one?

It was raining heavily today and I didn't have an umbrella but decided to buy one. What should it be and why? Long umbrellas are sturdy and effective but you have to carry them around when not using, while compact ones are easy to put in your backpack but aren't very reliable and often break.

Image for post When it comes to umbrellas what do choose? Would you rather have the compact umbrella or a big one?
33% Long umbrella 50% Compact umbrella 17% Other
Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Jokes & Humour
7 26
@2520674

You can even keep it in your bag, the trouble is that mine got broken

I have three umbrellas. One a very small one that I can put in my purse, a medium sized one that I keep in the car, and a large one in the car as well.

And in the trunk of the car, we have a large golf umbrella....so I'm always prepared. lol

@2520675

My motto: Always be prepared. lol

I have a big one in my car..

I'm trying to find one that's an umbrella and a sword..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Long umbrella +5Reply
@2522017

I'll let you know when i find one smile smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Long umbrella +2Reply
@2522075

That does sound like a good idea... biggrin smilie

@DandyDon I have a big one in my car.. I'm trying to find one that's an umbrella and a sword..

LOL

How about one that's an umbrella and a fork? Then you can eat outside while it's raining!

primeiros avatar primeiro Compact umbrella +1Reply
@2520693

Certainly, but you have to carry it around if it's not raining and it's too big to get in a bag. I guess I will settle for a big one.

@2520696

What would you do if you didn't have a car?

@2520699

I guess, in a multi million city that you live in you can't do without reliable transport, Varna is a lot smaller 300k roughly.

I have at least three that i can think of.
One in my vehicle.

I never use them

Never needed a larger one. Those big ones remind me of funerals for some reason.

I leave it on the side pocket of my car.

hootowls avatar hootowl Compact umbrella +1Reply
Anonymous