+10

Is getting enough sleep for the rich or the poor?

Image for post **Is getting enough sleep for the rich or the poor?**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
7 20

Enough sleep should be for everyone, many things in our organism must be taken in moderation - no more, no less. Sleep is no exception, a person should get enough sleep, otherwise as the years slap on this neglect will bite you on the ass eventually.

For everyone.

@2522594

Ha ha.. My dreams as a kid:

@2522594

One of the favorite dreams at any age wink smilie

That has nothing to do with it. Insomnia has to do with how active one's mind is; especially, with troubling things.

@JerryHendrickson That has nothing to do with it. Insomnia has to do with how active one's mind is; especially, with troubling things.

You're Rich! AND You got enough money and time to dwell on your worries tomorrow....

And a cute little doggie.

@Sukiesnow You're Rich! AND You got enough money and time to dwell on your worries tomorrow.... And a cute little doggie.

Rich people have things to worry about too you know, and on a larger scale. They have to worry about more than just themselves. The amount of money someone has does not affect how much they care about others in the least. Many rich people are just the right combination of intelligent and motivated. People don't just fit into some stereotypical box.

@Sukiesnow So...you'd rather be poor...and worrying every night? Without a cute doggie?

Did you get hammered by the "Stella?" I only got a foot of snow so far. People act like it's the end of the world and a complete emergency. They're some serious wusses if you ask me.

@JerryHendrickson Did you get hammered by the "Stella?" I only got a foot of snow so far. People act like it's the end of the world...

I agree in a way, Jer... Still...there are more accidents during inclement weather...and you know how that can ruin your day...even your life...

So the better the weather...the less the accidents...and the possible fatalities....

The more you have, the more you have to worry about. The poor worry about other things, such as food and shelter but it's all relative. People all have problems.

Not at all, but the inner turmoil that may or may not keep me awake has no relationship to my financial worth.. There are tribal people living in the middle of the jungle sleeping far better than you or I.

Both, the super rich can usually pick their own hours if they work at all, the unemployed don't have to get up, it's the working class who don't get enough sleep.

Then there are "short sleepers"...

[Business Insider] President Donald J. Trump reportedly only needs a few hours of sleep every night.

Trump's not the only one: Corporate executives like PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and even former President Barack Obama rarely — if ever — get what's considered a full night of sleep.

While for many of us, getting too little sleep can have some nasty consequences such as headaches and stomach problems, others are able to thrive off of just four-to-six hours of shut-eye, something called "short sleeping."

Short sleepers, a group the Wall Street Journal once called the "sleepless elite," need only a short amount of sleep every night instead of the average 7-8 hours. Scientists estimate they make up only about 1% of the population.

http://www.businessinsider.com/...p-2016-12?op=1

Regardless of your social-economic class, getting enough sleep is important to a healthy life.

Cute doggy biggrin smilie

@Zolfie Cute doggy

And a cute couple...

for the poor, rich don;t sleep haha, thats why they are rich