StarzAboves avatar Food & Drink
11 26
@2522692

lol That would be hard to give up!!!! lol

All prepared foods are a waste of money. Buy the ingredients and make it yourself. People who regularly cook meals spend far less than those who grab something "convienient". (They're probably healthier as well.) Besides homemade tastes far better than anything from a box or frozen.

@2522818

All is well. How can one complain when it's sunny and 70 every day? Should have moved out here years ago! cool smilie

How are things with you Will? All is well I hope.

@2522767

I disagree. I doubt an extra hour on the computer or "writing a song" will generate more income than shopping and cooking wisely will save. Especially if one has a family to feed.

I suppose if one lived on Ramen it might be possible...
wink smilie

@2522693

So you don't give up anything...lol

@2522707

No I don't. In fact I don't have any, I do have lotions. A lot of my towels are pretty ragged, and I don't take baths, I prefer the shower.

@2522715

It's a good thing you're not a mod....I'd be in real trouble. no smilieno smilieshh smilieshh smilie

@2522725

I knew you would, that's why I changed it. lol

@2522754

That's good, I haven't either, but I should cut back on the snacks and goodies.

I like good food.
But.....if i was forced to do something different, i reckon i would........shoot.

I already buy not to waste, so i dont think i could do anything different

Maybe make my critter food more often

I eat organic and very clean so it can get quite pricey, especially when it comes to meat x:

Some foods have increased, not all. Dried beans used to be fifty cents a pound, now they are three times that much. Milk used to be four bux a gallon, now it's two and on sale for one occasionally. I fed myself and my mother from 2008 to 2014 on seventy bux a month, and set aside about a thousand pounds of food just so we could have some food in the house. On seventy bux a month. I did that by buying whatever was on sale, and usually buying all they had or all I could carry.

@SmartAZ Some foods have increased, not all. Dried beans used to be fifty cents a pound, now they are three times that much...

It's great if one can buy in bulk, I do sometimes, but then there's the question of "where am I gonna store all that stuff". lol

I'll start using newspaper. Ha... Do you think?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Toilet paper +1Reply
Anonymous