VicZincs avatar
9 19

You are right, trump is privvy to all of that material. So why is he not providing it to prove his case?

Obamas administration is quite different than a direct accusation that obama, the man, ordered it.
Calling him a bad and sick man for the supposed deed.

I dont know. I wont know
Until an impartial investigation is complete.

But....if i were given a choice as to whom is telling the truth, i would certainly not choose dj trump.

We will see.....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +8Reply

Well, he wouldnt call, ed the wiretapping guy.
Someone in the intellegence community would know.

But, why would he?
I can see a couple of foriegn operatives being monitored, and someone has to be on the other end of the line.

i.e. flynn

But what super secret campaign stuff would be worth an illegal tap?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply

I don't trust the guy now. After the stunt he pulled with Hillary, and yet he's dragging his feet with Trump when we all know he's guilty of lying.

@TomboyJanet Thats exactly why he wouldn't go after Trump. He wanted to hand him the election

And he did just that, didn't he. They should throw Trump out of office and put Hillary in, after all she won the popular vote.

What would be the purpose of the wiretapping? It's really far fetched. Despite what people say about Obama it's also really out of character. It's just not flying with me at all. Try again Mr. Trump

@TomboyJanet What would be the purpose of the wiretapping? It's really far fetched. Despite what people say about Obama it's...

Angela Merkel's call to Obama: are you bugging my mobile phone?
24 October 2013
//Germany sees credible evidence of US monitoring of chancellor as NSA surveillance row intensifies //
https://www.theguardian.com/wor...-merkel-german

@Maze Angela Merkel's call to Obama: are you bugging my mobile phone? 24 October 2013 //Germany sees credible evidence...

Does it come as a surprise to you that we spy on other nations? It's been going on for years long before Obama. The thing is NOBODY agrees with Trump over this. It's totally random and baseless, only his slave army agrees with him and I'm sorry to say Maze but you're brainwashed on the Trump Express

@TomboyJanet Does it come as a surprise to you that we spy on other nations? It's been going on for years long before Obama. The...

The fact that Trump was "wiretapped" was mainstream news.

[New York Times, Jan 19, 2017] American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01...tion.html?_r=0

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11...ald-trump.html

@Maze The fact that Trump was "wiretapped" was mainstream news. [New York Times, Jan 19, 2017] American law enforcement...

I'm sorry but his current claims are just full of shit and meant to distract us from real issues like his BULLSHIT Healthcare plan, slashed funding for just about everything other than defense leaving our nation basically bare bones with no net between the poor and the corporate created lava pits below.

@TomboyJanet I'm sorry but his current claims are just full of shit and meant to distract us from real issues like his BULLSHIT...

His current claims are supported by MAINSTREAM NEWS. What he did was actually very clever, he turned their own attack back against them. They said they surveilled him because of suspected links to Russia, then came up empty handed, now he's going after them for surveilling him, because what they did WAS ILLEGAL. But don't worry, they're surveilling everyone including YOU. Too bad someone doesn't push back against their unlawful behavior... oh right, someone is.

@Maze His current claims are supported by MAINSTREAM NEWS. What he did was actually very clever, he turned their own...

yeah a crazed old man who measures our nation's success by the GDP and Wall Street numbers and basically sees people as resources.

What will it take for you people to see he's grasping at straws here? there is LITERALLY 0 Evidence that it was Obama. ZERO

From what I hear, Obama circumvented the chain of command to monitor Trump, so Comey may not have been in the loop.

@Maze From what I hear, Obama circumvented the chain of command to monitor Trump, so Comey may not have been in the loop.

And you heard it from....????

This is diversion tactics.
Trump heard it from levin, who was just spouting unfounded theories.

Tweeting bogus numbers and nonsense hasnt caught him

Tweeting direct unfounded accusations is defamation.

Click on...walkback button.

Say it, forget it
Write it, regret it

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla And you heard it from....???? This is diversion tactics. Trump heard it from levin, who was just spouting...

Well, first off, Trump is privy to info that I'm not, being that he's the President. And I know he's not always able to disclose what he knows and where it came from. That's just the nature of his position.

The fact that Trump was "wiretapped" isn't exactly new information though.

[New York Times, Jan 19, 2017] //American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said. //

Oh yeah, WHICH current and former senior American officials? The story doesn't say.

Well here's a former senior intelligence official, Larry C. Johnson:

So who actually did the electronic “surveillance,” i.e., collecting the content of phone calls and emails? While the FBI can do such things with the approval of a FISA judge, that does not appear to be the case here. Instead, suspicion falls on both the DNI and the CIA. Neither agency is supposed to collect on American citizens, but it appears that they came up with a clever way to work-around this prohibition. They let the foreigners do it.

... I do know for certain that t least some of the “intercepted communications” were done by foreign entities and that this was done with the knowledge of Obama Administration officials. Don’t take my word for it. Let’s turn to the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03...n-hacking.html

American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

http://www.noquarterusa.net/blo...ennan-end-run/

Anonymous