Why is Hollywood so Satanic and why is it acceptable to people?

It is well known that there are rituals and ceremonies held by the elite to be and remain a star. Everyone cries when people speak of God, yet its ok to turn to the devil? And if there is no God, then why are all these people in high places with money turning to something that shouldnt exist? Both are very real by the way, but no one cries foul when the devil comes into play...why?

Image for post Why is Hollywood so Satanic and why is it acceptable to people?
13% Its not. I have blinders on. 21% It is because.... 25% I didnt know it was 42% Other
Jaxxis avatar People & Celebrities
4 18

Maybe it's because they're being tempted by Satan. hehe smilie

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge I didnt know it was +4Reply

I think I have blinders on. I prefer to only see the better part of Hollywood...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Its not. I have blinders on. +3Reply
@2523876

Actually, it's the movies they make that are make believe. The actors, writers, producers, etc - they are all real people.

@2523907

Did I misunderstand?

It's not acceptable that Hollywood is satanic.

Cezars avatar Cezar Other +1Reply

Less boring than church? Really? I heard something once that said " A man died and wasnt particularly a believer, but he had led a decent life so his angel showed him a glimpse of the sky and the clouds and angels in the distance, then showed him a big party banquet with Celebrities and Rock stars sitting at a table dining on good food, drinking wine and laughing having a great time with music playing. The angel said "you get to choose... where do you want to go?" " Thats a no brainer! To the party!" Only when he got there, people were moaning, and it stunk and there sat the devil by a raging inferno. " Wait! why did it look like a party and a good time before?" The devil smiled and said " Propaganda. Welcome..."

I have blinders on so I don't have to see Hollywood.

RideCaptainRides avatar RideCaptainRide Its not. I have blinders on. 0Reply

I wasn't aware that it is Satanic. There is no question that it is ultra-liberal, so is that just another word for Satanic? But I have noticed that over the past few years there have been quite a few movies involving zombies, witches, and warlocks. The millenial demographic seems quite interested in that genre, so I would simply say Hollywood is just marketing where the source of the money is. Who knows why the subject is acceptable to people nowadays?

goblue1968s avatar goblue1968 I didnt know it was 0Reply
@goblue1968 I wasn't aware that it is Satanic. There is no question that it is ultra-liberal, so is that just another word for...

No, I am talking about people who perform satanic rituals and practice satanism. I'm not talking about movie topics and liberals. Google satanists in Hollywood and see what you find.

Because they are delusional and believe the lie.