The State Of Hawaii Blocked "Watered-Down" Version Of Muslim Ban Yesterday And Today It Was Announced That There Is Zero Proof Of "Wiretapping" By The Previous Administration. I Dance A Jig Of Glee As SCUMp Continues His Demise In Credibility. What A Pathetic Loser

OPEN MOUTH. INSERT FOOT. That's the JOTUS (Joke Of The United States)

Image for post The State Of Hawaii Blocked "Watered-Down" Version Of Muslim Ban Yesterday And Today It Was Announced That There Is Zero Proof Of "Wiretapping" By The Previous Administration. I Dance A Jig Of Glee As SCUMp Continues His Demise In Credibility. What A Pathetic Loser
Sir_Whatzs avatar People & Celebrities
6 19

hehe smilie It's so much fun to see the loser realize he can't tell everyone what to do and go against the law. Then he really gets mad when he doesn't get his way...lol And that's even funnier. lol I saw some of the press conference this afternoon and poor Sean Spicer is still trying to stick up for the president, what a joke the entire administration is.

@2524078

Be proud because people like us are not afraid to call a spade a spade. He's an asshole to the third degree.

@Sir_Whatz Be proud because people like us are not afraid to call a spade a spade. He's an asshole to the third degree.

I'm certainly not afraid to speak my mind about the moron. He has no idea how to be President of the United States. He is still in campaign mode....telling people last night he was gonna do this and that, but never tells us HOW he's gonna do it. The man is just plain stupid.

@2524088

I hope his Trumpanzees remember that after we're at war with China and North Korea because of him

@Sir_Whatz I hope his Trumpanzees remember that after we're at war with China and North Korea because of him

Some of his supporters would never believe anything about him. They are like sheep, believing every lie he tells, that doesn't say much for them.

I'm betting they are in for a real shock when he does away with Medicaid..... then they might wake up!!!!!! That will really hurt them.

@StarzAbove Some of his supporters would never believe anything about him. They are like sheep, believing every lie he tells...

So many are older, white, underemployed people.
Thinking a, neverdonenuthinfornobodybutmeand
mine,
million/ billionmaybeaire
would do ANYTHING for them
Is so, i dont know, surface hopeful?
Trusting they could take a lifelong taker
at his word.

All along i hoped people were smarter
All along i knew they were not

Making our nation look as though
It was in a whirlwind of danger

Now people really have things to fear

@Carla So many are older, white, underemployed people. Thinking a, neverdonenuthinfornobodybutmeand mine, million/...

They sure do, without Medicaid there will be a lot of people dying and little kids too. Trump will turn American into an third world country. And no one will trust us. People need to stand together and get rid of this moron before he destroys America.

@2524152

I remember that, and there are still some who are believing in this monster.... wonder how they will feel when their health care is gone, no Medicaid, and now he is slashing a lot of funds that are needed in America.

It is true.

But Sir Watz...we ALL are right now trying to be more Postitive about Politics....

It is good, tho...that you are taking note of the injustice.....

I hope I don't sound too sanctimonious; but you are not on here often whereas I am on with some people everyday...and we are trying to be more positive on our political posts... I have one going right now on the Opinions Column.

We just don't wish to be infected with a Negative Virus ALL the time...and I KNOW you won't do that.

You can turn a negative about Trump into a positive theme.... You are a wordsmith yourself...you know how to do that....

Really... Don't come on here thinking Everybody loves Negative Political posts... We are stuck with Trump for 4 years...while it's good to know what is going on...we're not really advocating a Cheerleading Parade for something to bash him about....that kind of hostility we can do without....

@Sukiesnow It is true. But Sir Watz...we ALL are right now trying to be more Postitive about Politics.... It is good...

I don't mean to be cold water on your post...I will stay away from the political ones...but what happened to the other ones? You used to be entertaining...on SodaHead.

The thing is: People against Trump on a post against Trump...what does it achieve...exactly...unless it is just to validate...which I understand completely...

But: we have FOUR (4) more years to go...see where I'm heading, here? No wonder you aren't on here more often...that sort of constant negativity can be detrimental to ones health.

Yeah, your President wants to keep you safe from terrorists, what a loser.

but it was ok when Obama did it. liberals are freaking hypocrites

Anonymous