What song are you listening to?

Image for post What song are you listening to?
Balous avatar Music
7 46
@PhilboydStudge

I love that one. I love how Hope Sandoval sings!

@Balou I love that one. I love how Hope Sandoval sings!

Indeed. I was happy that I happened to be listening to that song when I read your question. I love the song too. Something about the ways it's produced.. the sparse slide guitar, the occasional piano embellishment, and of course her haunting voice.

I just heard this one.<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@2524484

I agree, probably one of the best covers ever!

@2524494

I saw Dio in concert with Sabbath many years ago. One of the best concerts I ever attended.

I'm in love with this song. It's just... epic in my book. Especially at 2:47. I just love it.
Position Music - Catapult

@Sofia I'm excited for it!

If it's anything like the trailer, it's going to be awesome!

@Balou If it's anything like the trailer, it's going to be awesome!

I have this fear - most trailers from DC have been amazing, and then most people find the movie disappointing. I think there's no way they can do something wrong with Wonder Woman, and the cast they have, but I still have my fingers cross for it.

I often put on a Christmas carol and just let them run. Or sometimes carousel organs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's a calm one.

Let's get this party restarted!

Dang if I didn't feel really old yesterday...which, of course, I am, but that's beside the point. DirecTV upgraded a bunch of stuff for me yesterday, and the tech saw my Bob Marley Legend cassette sitting out - he'd never seen a cassette before, but knew the album, so that part was cool. Sheesh, though. Told him I had it sitting there to remind me to buy the CD for my new car.