Mcflys avatar Countries & Places
2 62

Some of the nicest people you'll ever meet are in the South.

@2524606

Non of those folks look like assholes to me

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +3Reply

Seriously sunshine....your ignorance is showing biggrin smilie

Those people are one step above you

@2524587

Well it's easy to see that he trash talking people from the South.

Yes everyone is the same no where you go you will find good and bad but pretty sure that was not the point being made by this post

I love the deep South, and there are some wonderful people there. Your graphic does not reflect the people that live there, I guess you could see those types in just about any state.

I've been to most of the Southern states and have never seen anything like your graphic depicts. Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, etc. Great states and great people.

Tolerant, progressive, leftists on display.
Pretty sad.

@2524909

It's amazing to me that they are oblivious to it. I suspect it's the hatred and anger. A very volatile mix and make people act loony.

A racist that calls conservatives racist. That would be you McCockroach.

Why would you even say something like that? Besides it being hateful and ugly, you're using a very broad brush.

@PhilboydStudge Why would you even say something like that? Besides it being hateful and ugly, you're using a very broad brush.

How is that mean or hateful? I thought a special place was good. Isn't Disney land a special place?

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +2Reply
@VicZinc How is that mean or hateful? I thought a special place was good. Isn't Disney land a special place?

Special Relativity. That was another good one, but in this using my powers of inference to the test. My special powers of inference. ono smilie

I think too many people assume bad intent.

I open my heart to all you people who can't see the beauty in the folks in this picture. And surely my heart is a very special place.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +4Reply
This comment was deleted.
@2524789

The confederate flag is a person? I thought it was a piece of cloth.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc The confederate flag is a person? I thought it was a piece of cloth.

It's displayed in the OP's image. Are you in favor of the confederate flag and what it represents?

@2524596

That's a car I would love to test drive hehe smilie

@2524905

A person can paint what they want on a car

The deep South is it's own special place, I'd love to visit one day.

@Maze The deep South is it's own special place, I'd love to visit one day.

Oh gosh all that mud i wonder how many leaches pinworms or other nasties are in there. The guy below this post was there before me so I don't know what the problem is.

This would include Florida, right?

There are varying opinions on which states and areas comprise the "Deep South". Having lived in the South for much of my life, I'd say it's just as special as any other part of the country, in both a good and sometimes not so great way.

This comment was deleted.
@2524778

Why is it offensive? Looks like my family from up north.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are -1Reply
@VicZinc Why is it offensive? Looks like my family from up north.

Because it's racist, ethnic stereotyping, and trolling. Wasn't the confederate flag deemed racist and hateful? That's why it was removed from government establishments. Now it's being posted and accepted on this site.

@GrannyClaycomb Because it's racist, ethnic stereotyping, and trolling. Wasn't the confederate flag deemed racist and hateful?...

I don't use that flag. I don't know why these folks did or how old this picture is. I don't know if they are all racists.

I think perhapssome of the commenters here read more into the picture than I did, and perhaps read more into the word special.

I find it interesting that some of the same people who had trouble with the post also commented on the next post about how they hate PC language.

I haven't been there in a long long time, but it was nice. The slow talkers drove me nuts other than that people were nice enough.

its weird sometimes

eli666s avatar eli666 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Swamp people have feelings too, and they are who they are.

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Yeah You Are 0Reply

I spent nine years in a little town outside Atlanta. The people there are just like you see in the movies, except the punks are not a bit cheerful and the sheriff is not a bit stupid. The neighbor kids shot out my windows because I was not laying any of their sisters.

Anonymous