+11

Is there something wrong about expressing yourself on Amirite? Instead of being mean and back-stabbing...it's better to be honest and upfront. Or so I've always heard.

Seriously...wouldn't you be somewhat flattered if someone PM'd you with an issue they were having around you? Not in forum...but in Private... I guess not everyone feels that way...the point was noted and I'd say I was sorry but I'm not sure exactly what I'm sorry about. I have said my piece about politics and it felt great to rant for a bit...that was a one time incident; the only thing left to say is that I dislike the fact that the negativity from politics influences Amirite. Certainly it is a good idea to stay away from most political posts; but politics (and negativity) is invasive...it can creep in from other directions, too.