0

Hollywood companies promoting new talent should devise a course on dealing with fame so stars arent so overwhelmed by it all and so they know what they are getting into and are in for, amirite?

You can kindof try to imagine fame, but no one really grasps the magnitude of what fame brings until its too late and you cant just turn it off. Not everyone is eqipped for fame and I think the Producers should school their celebrities on what to expect. ( not that it really matters in our lives, but they are just people)

Image for post Hollywood companies promoting new talent should devise a course on dealing with fame so stars arent so overwhelmed by it all and so they know what they are getting into and are in for, amirite?
Jaxxis avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 6

Why the producers? How does this become a responsibility of anyone other than the 'talent' and his / agent?

Their could be courses available to equip actors in dealing with either money or poverty.

Why wouldn't people know things could get busy for them if they are famous . Who the heck is that ugly person pictured???

OK I had to look it up myself. https://giphy.com/search/crazy-britney . That thing is a nut ready to explode from day one. She would probably be just as nuts if only a house wife in a white trash trailer park.

Fame comes at a steep price, as does everything else in this expensive adventure we live through

Anonymous