StarzAboves avatar Religion
7 21

He has to build his wall and military somehow
I reckon he is gonna do it on the backs of the sick, poor and elderly

@2525785

He has lived in luxury his entire life.
He has no concept of how to balance a budget or how to reduce real waste.
His accountants and bs managers do that.
When his companies lose money, he bancrupts. Or dissolves.
You simply cannot run a country like a business.

@2525799

He has neither the temperment nor the political acumen to run a county, must less a country.
Those who follow him are either wishful thinkers or extremists

@2525799

He has done nothing of any consequence except tweet crap to keep his name out and garner more attention. The man's nuts.

@Carla He has lived in luxury his entire life. He has no concept of how to balance a budget or how to reduce real...

I just hope his supporters realize what he's doing to all of us, only then will there be an uprising and get him stopped.

@2525785

Now the Congress is getting upset about how much it's costing the taxpayers....just hope they don't wait too long before something is done.

From what I read, the cost of his Mar-a-Lago trips alone will be around $16.5 million after this weekend. His self-indulgent trips sure DON'T look so good good, considering the proposed budget cuts. I've looked at all the agencies, programs and people that will be hurt by his plan, and it's quite disturbing.

@Piper2 From what I read, the cost of his Mar-a-Lago trips alone will be around $16.5 million after this weekend...

That's true Piper, and even the Mayor of New York is complaining about the costs of security for Malania and son. Something like $150,000 A DAY. That's crazy.

And I vaguely remember Trump saying he would hire his own security? What happened to that?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@StarzAbove That's true Piper, and even the Mayor of New York is complaining about the costs of security for Malania and son...

Trump's almost weekly visits to his cushy club are causing a financial burden for the town and many residents of Palm Beach. He won the majority vote there, so....

I don't recall any other former president having so many other 'residences' so regularly visited.

@Piper2 Trump's almost weekly visits to his cushy club are causing a financial burden for the town and many residents...

He spends taxpayer's money like it's water. With him bragging about him being a billionaire, he should pick up the tab. And we shouldn't have to pay for his sons and daughter to take expensive trips either.

People need to wake up and stop this bozo before he bankrupts America.

Haven't see anyone commenting on the cost of Air Force One when it was used by Obama for campaigning for Hillary.... Wonder why not?

@JustJimColo Haven't see anyone commenting on the cost of Air Force One when it was used by Obama for campaigning for...

Trump uses it every weekend, and that's not counting how his wife gets to the White House to meet up with him. Surely you can't condone such costs that the taxpayers have to pick up.

@StarzAbove Trump uses it every weekend, and that's not counting how his wife gets to the White House to meet up with him...

I never said I was condoning it. I simply stated that Obama abused the use of AF One but I don't hear anyone pointing out that fact. Are you saying Obama did not abuse his use of it?

@JustJimColo I never said I was condoning it. I simply stated that Obama abused the use of AF One but I don't hear anyone...

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Obama used the plane on business, he didn't abuse it every weekend like Trump is doing. Besides, we heard plenty from Trump when Obama went golfing....and Trump goes golfing every weekend. Big difference. Another big difference, Obama is not president now, the past is over, it's time people woke up to how Trump is abusing his powers.

Anonymous