VicZincs avatar History
7 15

oh the knob shlobber who's been following me around got to you now?you should be honored

@TomboyJanet oh the knob shlobber who's been following me around got to you now?you should be honored

Only if she can hit 100 by noon. I will loose all hope if she can't.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +6Reply
@StarzAbove What's going on? What did I miss?

Not much.

Someone figured out how to given dozens of anonymous 'disagrees' to a post. Whoever that is was hitting post this morning. I gave them a challenge - they failed.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +5Reply
@VicZinc Not much. Someone figured out how to given dozens of anonymous 'disagrees' to a post. Whoever that is was...

Geez, I can't believe how low some people stoop to TRY to cause trouble around here. Sounds like a bully that has nothing better to do..... as for me, I never even look at the disagrees. I could receive a 1,000 or more disagrees and I wouldn't even know it. hehe smilie

@VicZinc That's the best attitude to have.

I went through all that when the anon posters were allowed to make comments, and it was rough, but I made up my mind, only idiots would do that crap, so I don't pay any attention at all to that kind of thing, anymore, evidently it's some jerk that has nothing better to do. Guess it doesn't take much to keep him/her entertained, does it. lol

I was going to contribute a "disagree", but I'm not voting .... I want this bozo to do all the work.

@2525734

Thanks DB er, JD

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +3Reply

Oh looks like the disagree bandit must be having nap time

🦋

Oops....by habit, i agreed. Tried to undo it, but i cannot.
You will have to do the math.
Nope...i disageed.
Must have cancelled out my agree

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply

I totally DISAGREE! I never thought I'd be saying that. Ha.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +3Reply

I'm ready. When does it starts?

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +1Reply
Anonymous