TomboyJanets avatar Religion
6 24
@2525748

The only point being proven is
that person has WAY too much time
On their little hands....

@2525780

Most of mine are without.
My opinion is to let them go for it.
Just shows how desperate "they" are

@2525787

I would very much like that, right along with the loves and comment up and downvoting.
You are soo right.
If you like/dislike what i say
Tell me. And tell me why

@2525748

What's happened, what did I miss?

@StarzAbove What's happened, what did I miss?

crazy disagree glue sniffer is at it again!

@TomboyJanet crazy disagree glue sniffer is at it again!

Do you have any idea what moron is doing that? lol

Yes...who does that?

@2525860

Anyone been gone during that time and is now back?

@VicZinc Anyone been gone during that time and is now back?

me? maybe? OMG AM I THE TROLL???!!!! BUM BUM BUMMMMM!!! No I'm the troll's favorite target :P

Some of you guys get away with posts now and then without it but I NEVER DO. Which means I am powerful enough to have someone REALLY SERIOUSLY hate me in particular. That's why I keep thinking it's someone butthurt over my posting style of cutting to the point of what i feel

Maybe it's the guy from Sodahead who banned me?

Mark my words, the elimination of anon votes will even further slow the natural growth of this site. People using 'no voting options' on there post has already reduced that traffic flow.

No one wants to come to a site and not be able to participate unless they join, they just move on to the next clickbait.

Oh that thought crossed my mind too. Pretty sure they think this is a genius idea to do so. We all get pissed and boom things change. If being childish is the way to make changes...fuck this shit, I will take my happy ass somewhere else.

Sadly all these post are just boosting the dumbasses ego. Its bullshit that someone is this childish and more bullshit that I am letting it piss me off they way I am but I am sick and everything is irritating the hell out of me.

🦋

Anonymous