PhilboydStudges avatar People & Celebrities
8 29

I feel this is quite accurate.

Your personality type is: INTP

Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

Your personality type is: ISFJ

Dependable, considerate, and loyal to those closest to you, you have a firm grasp of the factual realities that lie before you as well as an eye for detail, each of which make you naturally gravitate towards others and their emotional needs. Nurturing and attentive, you tend to be quick to assume responsibility and to help out as soon as you see some task that could aid others. Though your surroundings rarely notice it, you tend to carry a lot of responsibility. All too often it is only when you are missing that others notice the immense effort that you usually put in to make sure everything around you is running properly and that everyone is looked after and feels at ease. Conscientious, thorough, and perhaps a bit perfectionistic, you are not one to impulsively chase after new and uncertain prospects before having finished the endeavor at hand. You tend to find a deep sense of satisfaction in working hard to achieve your goals and in selflessly supporting others, demonstrating that you care through your actions and preferring to lead by your quiet, dignified example.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/test.php

ISTP

Realistic, adaptable, and cool-headed, you can sometimes seem socially reserved, appearing distant and unengaged until you suddenly and decisively spring into action with a clear plan for what should be done. Though logical to the bone, you tend to care little for theoretical book knowledge, preferring to engage with the realities of the world directly. Independent and flexible, you tend to follow your own interests rather than allowing yourself to be swayed by the expectations of others (in fact, you most likely think that others tend to be a bit too sensitive). Daring and decisive, and at ease with risk, you tend to be mercilessly clear-sighted in sizing up the challenges that you face and reducing them to essentials. Though you are not one to split hairs over theory, your analytical faculties and powers of observation are sometimes drawn into analyzing how a physical object or piece of machinery works with an in-depth passion and perfectionism that others may perceive as being in contrast with your otherwise relaxed and laid-back demeanor. The way you see it, though, you would not necessarily be so detached towards others if only they would act a little more logically and make more sense.

Lol, in all tests I've done, I tend to be a INFP :D This is new.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/infp-description.php

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

I can't open the link!

@StarzAbove I can't open the link!

You're probably very disappointed. smile smilie

@PhilboydStudge You're probably very disappointed.

If I had a bad review, then I'm glad I couldn't open that link. lol

I can't open this file...:)

@Sukiesnow I can't open this file...:)

Apple won't let me open a file that might contain bacteria...ie...a virus...ha...

Too bad...it sound like a fun test.

@2525984

Thanks...I thought that was comical...

So...let me ask you...how is taking a personality test different then going to a tarot card reading? Having your writing analyzed? A psychic reader? A fortune teller? Palmistry?

They all tell you about yourself with varying degrees of accuracy.

@Sukiesnow So...let me ask you...how is taking a personality test different then going to a tarot card reading? Having your...

Good question. If you take multiple Myers-Brigg Type Inventory tests (like the one linked in this post) you're likely to come up with different results, so I don't consider them scientifically valid. I still think they're fun and I find the results interesting.

I seem to have an innate prejudice against things like tarot card reading, fortune telling, etc.. I understand there are many, many things that are beyond our current understanding, so I don't discount these practices for that reason alone. However, with something based on mystics would need to produce some amazing (and somewhat consistent) results before I start giving it too much credit.

@PhilboydStudge Good question. If you take multiple Myers-Brigg Type Inventory tests (like the one linked in this post) you're...

Yes...you would do well to hold back your judgments until you get a really good reading.

The problem with Readings are that your results are so accurate...it gets boring...no one wants to hear about themselves...since they know themselves, riight?... Ppl want to hear something they don't know but they don't want to hear something bad...only something great...so mystical readings have their own problems...

I've gotten really good results from various readings...especially Palmistry.

But consistent? What's consistent about your test results...? Like, take the same Cosmo Questionnaire every 3 months?

@Sukiesnow Yes...you would do well to hold back your judgments until you get a really good reading. The problem with Readings...

I assumed these Readings would tell me about the future. Is that not how it works? Pretty much everything I know on this subject I learned from "Pee Wee's Big Adventure". nme smilie

@PhilboydStudge I assumed these Readings would tell me about the future. Is that not how it works? Pretty much everything I know...

Ha ha... Mostly readings are to tell you about yourself (which you already know, but they reiterate) and then they might venture a suggestion of the future... Readings aren't always great or magical. They can be more practical and matter-of-fact.

Your personality type is:
ENFP

Versatile, dynamic, and quirky, you are tireless in your pursuit of the untested, the untried, and the fight against the status quo. You love to interact with all kinds of people and you carry yourself in an expressive and warm manner that ideally sees lots of affirmation flowing both ways. Charismatic and imaginative, you tend to have a well-honed ability to see the world through the eyes of those who do not normally have an advocate to speak for them. You are interested in the potential of others and you often long to help them develop their own aspirations more fully. Ever-inquisitive and appreciative, you have a love of fantasy and adventure and are easily bored by the business-as-usual routines of the corporate and business world. Your own enthusiasm and energy for finding a new and better way arises spontaneously and can often be quite contagious. However, you tend to have little love for resolving the factual specifics of a case, preferring to work by pure inspiration and bursts of energy instead.

@2525895

Haha! Your result sounds more accurate than much of mine. :)

Anonymous