+8

Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas... Do you have too many?

Ever thought of taking yoga?

Image for post **Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...** //Do you have too many?//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 19

More ideas than energy, for sure.

I took some yoga classes.
Use it daily to stretch
But the classes bored be to pieces.
The advanced stuff amazes me.
Not enough, though, to do it:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@Carla More ideas than energy, for sure. I took some yoga classes. Use it daily to stretch But the classes bored be to...

Have you ever given NIA a thought? It's more of a Dancing Yoga...and just might express your physicality beautifully.

@Sukiesnow Have you ever given NIA a thought? It's more of a Dancing Yoga...and just might express your physicality beautifully.

It a good piece of avise.

But.....getting me to dance
takes alot of inticement and
an audience of one

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2525841

There is another solution for ppl who find the stillness of yoga too much to bear: Tai Chi. Awareness through Movement. What could be better?

@2525978

I know what you mean. Yours is probably something active that would get rid of the extraneous thought fragments and let you relax into sleep.

Oh I have way to many right now to the point it is driving me insane.

I do yoga 3 times a week and Tai Chi the off days.

😒🦋

@Lil_Princess Oh I have way to many right now to the point it is driving me insane. I do yoga 3 times a week and Tai Chi the off...

Ha ha... I can sense that. Have you thought of getting more sleep instead? Seriously. Making a big point of it...making it a goal every day in a serious way. You control your life why shouldn't you control your sleep?

@Sukiesnow Ha ha... I can sense that. Have you thought of getting more sleep instead? Seriously. Making a big point of...

I keep trying today but it isn't working out. Sometimes I just can't get my brain to stop thinking.

@Sukiesnow Warmed milk with calcium capsules should help lull you into sleep.

Oh I will try that because today I was cranky and short temper. I haven't hardly slept all week.

@Lil_Princess Oh I will try that because today I was cranky and short temper. I haven't hardly slept all week.

When your brain signals sleep...whip out the nightgown and dim those lights...start that "going to bed ritual"... They said everyone needs a going to bed ritual...prompting a subconscious winding down .....

@Sukiesnow When your brain signals sleep...whip out the nightgown and dim those lights...start that "going to bed ritual"...

I have read that before but never tried that. I just might have to start. I mean it is worth a try. Great advice, thank ya.

I would say yes, I do.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

Those are the very thing in which abundance has no excess.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply