Cezars avatar Politics
1 11

If that were true, Trump would be patting himself on the back, so evidently this is more fake news.

@2526039

I know, I would be ashamed to post such nonsense. lol

@2526042

Of course, some people will believe anything they hear on UTube. lol Very funny, in fact Trump is putting us further in debt by his many trips to Florida, extra security for his wife and son, who won't live in the White House, extra security when he gets to Florida. He has definitely not done one thing to alleviate the national debt.

but but but, its not trumps doing, well according to liberal media, bunch of hypocrites and liars they are

Isn't it too early to say? Really.

Good try, tho.

@Sukiesnow Isn't it too early to say? Really. Good try, tho.

what did you think about obama taking credit for the oil prices going back up right after he won his first term? bet you praised him haha.

@Sukiesnow Hon...I don't think anyone really listened.

im sure the democrats believed that crap too, and i bet its the same liberals who are now attacking Trump making them HYPOCRITES!

Anonymous