What star sign are you and what is your sign like?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
7 10

Sagittarius ...my sun sign is like me.Sagittarius ...my sun sign is like me.

Virgo... mostly is seems to suit me...

The great strength of the Virgo is in their practicality, sharp mind and attention to detail. When merged with their loyalty and willingness to serve, Virgos can be great employees, friends or partners but they can be picky on who they choose.

SAGITTARIUS- friendly, crazy, spontaneous, intelligent, clumsy but graceful, confident, generous, traveler, freedom loving, sexual, forgiving, impatient, blunt, etc.

Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up.

Relationships with Scorpio are always complicated, just like the person, their relationships are a series of extremes, they can even be downright moody for no apparent reason. Scorpios are known for their possessiveness and jealousy but on the other hand, they are extremely loyal. Scorpios have an excellent memory and combined with an inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever, in fact a Scorpio rarely if never forgives and forgets. You can bet your bottom dollar on that....I ain't Jesus and ain't got alzheimers. biggrin smilie

Scorpios are very emotional, their emotions are intensified, both good emotions and bad. Negative emotions of jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of this turbulent astrology sign. On the other side, Scorpios are well known for their forceful and powerful drive to succeed and their amazing dedication. Scorpios are constantly trying to understand their emotions through finding a deeper purpose in life.