What do you like that others seem to hate?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 32
@2526066

Same. I say they are underrated, reasonable, valued things. Anyway, no matter the labels, I still like them, enough said.))

Being a Christian..

@2526359

I think Hitches was extremely intelligent. However, sometimes when debating he would hammer on and on about one particular point, seemingly disregarding all others. That turns me off, but otherwise... he's a hero to me. And funny as hell.

@2526520

Dare I ask... who are the other two?

@2526533

I'm sorry. I assumed you liked Hitchens because of his intellect and wit, and not because he was a sot. smile smilie

@2526542

You are correct. I had to look them both up on Wikipedia to just familiarize myself with you they actually were.

@2526799

No worries. I suspected I touched a nerve on that one.

Motorcycles that are fast and efficient yet quiet.

@2526219

Cool! I think there are some really quiet bikes around, but many people seem to purchase the loudest one's possible

@2526265

I'm not sure, I know that there are certain brands, I think Honda's make some really quiet bikes. By contrast Harley Davidson's make more noise than the commercial jets coming in to land overhead.

@2526267

Yeah I can't understand why they're so loud. They don't seem to do anything different to other bikes but it's a fast way to get offside with the neighbours and local community, especially if you have to get up at 5am for work.

@PhilboydStudge So, not a Hog then?

I'm not sure Phil, I don't know a lot about bikes. I only had small honda years ago. I've thought about getting one again, something bigger but there's so many options now.

Hard physical work. It helps me relax and I see immediate results. (I wouldn't want to do it for a living, but I like doing it.)

@2527008

that is a horrid comedy, makes me sad to be Canadian, red green show, now their is real Canadian art

West Side Story.

@Anonymousmouse not bad from what i remember

I really think the music is brilliant.. like it could have been composed by Tchaikovsky. I recognize the dancing and the cinematography was amazing too, but that's not the main attraction for me.