What do you think people are most ignorant towards?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
9 24
@2526073

Ignorance should not be confused with stupidity or insanity. All ignorance is is shortage of knowledge of particular subjects.

I agree with you that everybody should be judged on their choices when they have full knowledge about what they are choosing. Then if they make questionable choices which harm themselves (or others), they may earn the labels of stupid or insane (or jail time)!

Each other

The true physical nature of reality. If the human race survives even another 100 years I expect those living will think we were utterly ignorant.

I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

• Isaac Newton

Other people's feelings. Words hurt.

American history and the genius of the way the U.S. Constitution was set up to run the government and to maintain individual liberty for its law abiding citizens!

I don't know a great number of people and don't ask many questions. People are uninformed about so very much it would be difficult to pick just one.

What's different from them.

Things that are different, things that they have no experience with. My grandma can barely operate her mobile phone, to this day I still occasionally tell her who called.

MUSLIM takeover of the USA

Most people are ignorant towards other peoples feelings

🦋

@2526395

What??

I don't quite understand what you mean. Since all gods were invented by humans, their gods can be anything they make up in their own minds to be. That's why there are so many different gods globally.eyes smilie