+13

**At any given moment, anyone on Amirite can be going through about 10 personal issues....

Remember that when people post or comment...life is riddled with issues....you are no different...

Image for post **At any given moment, anyone on Amirite can be going through about 10 personal issues....
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 26

No way I can handle 10 different issues. I'm lucky to only have two right now.

Very true, we all have our problems. It would be nice if life was perfect like the movies.

@Lil_Princess Very true, we all have our problems. It would be nice if life was perfect like the movies.

How many issues ongoing for you? How many are there but in the background?

@Sukiesnow How many issues ongoing for you? How many are there but in the background?

Is a whole hellva lot a number? omg smilie

As soon as I get through one another appears its like a chain reaction going on lately. ono smilie

A rough guess about 15 but they are what they are and at someone point they will go away.

@2526538

10 is nothing. On any given day I have at least 20.

Mind, some issues are stagnant and just waiting to spring back into life.

Point is: not everyone on here is complete and whole. Like, ever... Ha.

@2526613

I can PM you a list.

@2526579

There have to be some Amirite-related. At least one of mine is.

@2526611

That's about me, too... Only for me it's about 4 that are constantly on my mind...the others I can tamp down.

@2526662

It's part of life.

I'm struggling with two at the moment.

I know.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@2527087

Hey. I'm left-handed.

@2527127

(Blushing)

@2527135

What's a good male type word to describe you? Bussy? Flussy? Mussy? Ha ha ha... I'm having fun...anyway....

Yes, that is right. We should be nice to each other since we don't know what the people is going through. But just a side note for you out there who feel lonely and desperate here's what my mom always told me: "life is not fair and not always pretty, that is why you need to learn to be strong and never give up, but especially to try and be prepared for what could come next." whatever issues you are going through, remember that you need to fight. Always, everyday for anything you want.

Anonymous