+8

Major Country officials being involved in illegal allegations: that is just plain undignified... Amirite?

Like, what person of quality does this? This is not something you would have heard about years ago...

Image for post **Major Country officials being involved in illegal allegations: that is just plain undignified...** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 12
@2526811

To even hear a smear of illegal connections years ago would have symbolized a forthcoming death knell....

@2526860

I guess it is... That could be the only thing positive about it.

Now...Major Officials can be involved with anything illegal...it's taken as a matter-of-course. sad smilie

What is WRONG with our values?

@2526863

We all should know that. And everyone probably does with either Trump or Hill.

@2526889

I don't know!! Why is it? Is it because we hold them up on a pedestal...figuratively...in any case?

I like my Major Authority figures up on a pedestal...but if they fall off...man oh man...I'm so upset about it....

@2526900

Ouch! Ouch! Who did Jackie do?

@2526928

No I don't have google. Gah!!! Of course. Asking you was just for chit chat.

@2526932

I'll do that. Moving along... Pic of soldier marching. Hup one two three...

Indeed is is undignified but not unheard of sadly. I ain't ever met an official that wasn't a crook.

@Sukiesnow Just a bigger time crook... Those are good words summing them up. LP.

I grew up around people like in high positions, honestly was not their strong point

Anonymous