Have you ever looked in someones shopping cart and wondered about the life they lead?

People fascinate me. One day I followed some guy around the store intrigued by the items he was putting in his cart. When he was finished he handed me his number. I kinda felt bad when I said "I ain't interested, I was just interested by the items in your cart. 🦋

Image for post Have you ever looked in someones shopping cart and wondered about the life they lead?
40% Yes I do its entertaining 20% No but I probably will now 0% LP you are one strange cookie 10% No I ain't a people person 30% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Life
4 13

I do look in other's carts, not to wonder their lifestyle, just to see what they are buying. lol

@StarzAbove I do look in other's carts, not to wonder their lifestyle, just to see what they are buying. lol

I am supposed to be videoing this little adventure but I get so wrapped up that I forget to hit record hehe smilie

I mostly ponder how they use those items in a recipe .... I'm pretty much a foodie. yum smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yes I do its entertaining +3Reply
@2527082

That is a really smart idea actually. I am very indecisive when going grocery shopping

I look when it's a trolley full of junk food and I think, they're gonna kill themselves eating all those refined carbohydrates... I'm tempted to slip in a stick of celery when they're not looking hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Yes I do its entertaining +2Reply

Hilarious I was just talking to someone about this the other day. My favorite cart is the one that has diapers, a box of wine, and a bag of cheese puffs in it.

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yes I do its entertaining +1Reply