Cezars avatar Countries & Places
2 31

It's not a travel ban, it's banning the use of carry on electronics, they have to be checked.

good for them,

Oh... Yes. It will take me some time to unravel the ramifications of this newsworthy item.

But right off the bat...I can say good for them! As long as they still let some refugees enter...

Hah. Good joke

sickening

A little clarity in the headline might be appreciated. Here's the first paragraph of the story.

"The United Kingdom has joined the U.S. in banning the use of laptops, phones, tablets, and other electronic devices from the main cabin of their aircraft from six middle eastern nations: Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, and Saudi Arabia."

@Budwick A little clarity in the headline might be appreciated. Here's the first paragraph of the story. "The United...

So what? Most countries are for that. That has nothing to do with Trump's 'Travel Ban', which is getting an ass kicking in the courts.

@dru18 So what? Most countries are for that. That has nothing to do with Trump's 'Travel Ban', which is getting an ass...

DD - Once again you are assuming I've said something that I have not. I never said it has anything to do with the travel ban - in fact I pointed out what the article was actually about instead.

The ';ass kicking' you refer to is simply the most recent example of activist judges deciding on anything other than law. It will be dealt with - legally.

@Budwick DD - Once again you are assuming I've said something that I have not. I never said it has anything to do with the...

How many judges have to ban it, before Trump gets a clue?

Sorry, but nobody wants his bias travel ban. Except, of course, the sadly uneducated Trump minions. Like yourself.

"Legally"? Now that's a word that Trump doesn't know. His track record in the courts is not too good.

@dru18 How many judges have to ban it, before Trump gets a clue? Sorry, but nobody wants his bias travel ban. Except, of...

How many laws are required for activist judges to understand that their job is to uphold the law. Federal statute (8 U.S.C. §1182(f)) gives the president the authority to suspend the entry of any aliens or class of aliens into the U.S. if he believes it “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.” And he can do so “for such period as he shall deem necessary.”

End of story.

@Budwick How many laws are required for activist judges to understand that their job is to uphold the law. Federal statute...

"detrimental to the interests of the United States"?

Good point. Now please explain how those SIX countries have been detrimental to the United States?

That's right, you can't. And neither can he. Which may explain why he is down to a 37% approval rating.

@dru18 "detrimental to the interests of the United States"? Good point. Now please explain how those SIX countries have...

DD - The statute reads if he believes it “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.”

Let's see people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen would be temporarily restricted. Nothing bad ever happens in those places, right? Isn't Disneyland opening in Somalia?

Grow up.

@Budwick DD - The statute reads if he believes it “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.”...

There have been no attacks on American soil from citizens of those countries. (I am talking about the Travel Ban!)

If going by that, then Saudi Arabia and Egypt would have made the list.

@dru18 There have been no attacks on American soil from citizens of those countries. (I am talking about the Travel...

So, your problem is that the brush wasn't wide enough!? Interesting - I would not guessed that from you.

@dru18 Please work on that thick skull of yours. No, the "brush" was way off mark.

I've noticed that when ever I point flaws in your logic, your response is insulting.

@Budwick I rest my case.

You rest nothing. Your boy can't get any major legislation passed. And don't look now, but I see Russia sneaking up.

@dru18 You rest nothing. Your boy can't get any major legislation passed. And don't look now, but I see Russia sneaking up.

Getting legislation passed is more difficult when done in the light of day, on work days instead of holidays, everyone knowing what they're voting on - stuff like that.

Russia sneaking up? Yeah, all you lefties seem to see that. No evidence to prove it - but you all claim to know something.

@Budwick Getting legislation passed is more difficult when done in the light of day, on work days instead of holidays...

Obama already had stimulus plan passed, and was well on his way to the ACA.

Flynn asking for immunity? Not good.

@Budwick Good for Obama. Given the witch hunt mood of democrats, immunity request is smart.

To get immunity, he must have something that the investigators want.

@dru18 To get immunity, he must have something that the investigators want.

Only an idiot would fail to get immunity from rabid dog investigators. There is no implication of guilt. Shoot, democrats pursue stuff merely because of the 'severity of the accusation'! No evidence required.

@Budwick Only an idiot would fail to get immunity from rabid dog investigators. There is no implication of guilt. Shoot...

Anybody can ask for immunity, but only if you have something to swap, will you be granted it.

WTF does this have to do with Democrats?!

@dru18 Anybody can ask for immunity, but only if you have something to swap, will you be granted it. WTF does this have...

What do you suppose Hillary's aides were hiding when they sought immunity in the probe of her email server?

According to Washington Post - "Flynn is only seeking immunity — as was reported on Thursday evening — because the Democrats and the media are whipping up a rigged witch hunt..."

@Budwick What do you suppose Hillary's aides were hiding when they sought immunity in the probe of her email...

LMAO!! And Flynn, himself, said they must have done something criminal to ask for immunity. God, Karma is a bitch.

Can you say: "Lock HIM up!!"

Anonymous