BREAKING NEWS: London is hit by a possible terrorist attack. Parliament is in lockdown. Sympathy goes out to all our British friends!

Image for post BREAKING NEWS:  London is hit by a possible terrorist attack.  Parliament is in lockdown.  Sympathy goes out to all our British friends!
43% There is no safe place 57% How terrible 0% Other
StarzAboves avatar Religion
11 17

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't know that... Thank you.

@2528109

I'm so sorry to hear that. This is just terrible! How close is that to you, John? I saw a couple of women being interviewed on the bridge, sounded like a car had ran into some people.

@2528133

It's just so hard to believe that there are so many people in this world who want to kill those of us who don't believe the way they do.

Do they have any idea who it was?

@2528136

It's been on all over the news here..... there's no safe place anymore. I'm sure that area is heavily protected, but nothing seems to stop these evil people.

@2528255

What did I miss?

@2528351

Exactly, like the first comment on here.

Poor people When will all those muslims be killed off so every good person can go back to normal life. I see another hiroshima coming to the rag heads. News is saying lockdown in virginia right now poor people on a ferris wheel