+13

Ever been in a situation where you don't know what else to do? What do you do, then?

You've explored ALL possibilities, you've tried pretty much Everything.....and then....what do you do?? Has this ever happened to you? Right now it's pretty frustrating being on Amirite...and feuding is not my cup of coffee....sometimes it seems to go nowhere...it's pointless. What to do...when you live in a shoe...move to a boot?

Image for post **Ever been in a situation where you don't know what else to do?** //What do you do, then?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 18
@2528243

You ever see this film John? 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply
@2534246

The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean. Worth a check out John. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +1Reply
@2535952

Hehe yes and needless to say, that's why Bad Bob is making all the 'Lillie Langtry is a pig-faced whore..' type remarks in the clip. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +1Reply

Deal with it the best I know how. Every situation is different.

Punt

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Punt

There is that.

@2528577

Dont apologige.
Say whatcha mean, man
Im a big girl

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2528620

Sad, no
True? If you say so
Dont need permission:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

I do whatever I believe is best. :P

I take a nap.

Yes I am currently in two situations like that where I don't know what the hell to do...

Situation #1 is completely my fault...I make bad choices

Situation#2 omg smilie....Its a mess. I really don't think there is a solution. A close friend of mine said enjoy it...Easy for him to say...he ain't dealing with it...

🦋

@Lil_Princess Yes I am currently in two situations like that where I don't know what the hell to do... Situation #1 is...

Situation #1 might be partially your fault but you aren't the only one in it? Are you? And you don't "make" bad choices...so WTF...you made one bad choice...accept it and move on...

Situation #2: Yeah...I hate those too? I think everyone has one of those every now and again.

Situation #3: An issue that comes out of nowhere and makes you a victim...nothing you can seemingly do. (Like your apartment goes co-op and they want you to buy it...)

Situation #4: The worst situation of ALL is the situation where you don't want to do anything... ever and at all...you could care less if you ever got your files in for the IRA...that is the last thing you ever want to do in your life. EVER. Because you don't care: this is the worst of all situations to have...

For most situations you do have the choice of doing nothing...and seeing what happens.

@Sukiesnow Situation #1 might be partially your fault but you aren't the only one in it? Are you? And you don't "make" bad...

I just keep telling myself everything happens for a reason...I am sure at some point the situation will fix themselves.

Let me clarify. I love feuding as long as it goes somewhere....comes to some resolution... But that's difficult when people don't participate fairly.