+6

People say "you are very nice" Then it changes...and you get conflicting messages... What to do...who to believe? Amirite?

Do I know the answers? It's possible. But I'm still open to what ppl have to say.

Image for post People say "you are very nice"  Then it changes...and you get conflicting messages... What to do...who to believe? Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 20
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you've done your best to be kind, you can put your confidence in that regardless of which way the wind blows.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +5Reply
@JanHaskell If you've done your best to be kind, you can put your confidence in that regardless of which way the wind blows.

I wish I could love your comment more than once.

I remember my mom telling me something similar. She said, "all you can do is try your best". Meaning.. don't worry about the outcome now. Just try your best. If you succeed, great! If not, you have nothing to be ashamed of.smile smilie

This should be a Question. I am sorry... I missed it. Bear with me. I am still grieving and also am dealing with issues on the Amirite forefront. It will all take time. Perhaps we can ALL heal together...? In time.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +4Reply

Believe no one. Trust everyone, but mostly trust yourself.

Honestly, I would probably reflect on it for days and days, wondering what happened.

I am nice for the most part but I know I have my moments. As to who to believe...it would be those that matter most to me.

Hell this week I have had a couple people tell me what they thought about me and neither was nice nor did I give two shits what they had to say.

🦋

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Sukiesnow puzzled

I spend most days puzzled hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Lil_Princess I spend most days puzzled

Listen to Jan. She has got a lot of good ideas.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Lil_Princess I spend most days puzzled

I'm always offended that ppl can give "single" ppl "advice"...whereas everyone stays away from the marrieds...

Well eff off.

@Sukiesnow I'm always offended that ppl can give "single" ppl "advice"...whereas everyone stays away from the...

At work most people that ask me for advice are married people. I think I have saved a few marriages.

@JanHaskell Amen! Some don't deserve a second thought.

Yes that is extremely true. I did report that jackwagon from yesterday. Oh I was fit to be tied.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +2Reply

I personally use 3 questions to judge my actions or my words.

For instance, if there is something I want to do I think:
1. This action that I want to do, is it useful?
2. Will this action hurt someone else?
3. Will this action hurt me?

I like farting burning raccoons. I also love onions.

Anonymous