It's like Canada isn't even acknowledged or recognized as a Country... How or Why is this?

Yadda yadda... I just wish it were happening...maybe it takes a power larger than I....but something should happen to make Canada Great. Like NOW. Please.

Image for post **It's like //Canada// isn't even acknowledged or recognized as a Country...** //How or Why is this?//
36% We must be stupid. 9% What makes this happen? 9% I know why.... 45% Other
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
10 12

Why do you say that??

I wash my hands. (Only until they are cleaned...)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow We must be stupid. +2Reply

Canada is a Country???? When did that happen?

I've always thought Canada was a great country and a great neighbor and ally of America. Why would anyone think otherwise?

Canada is not a country. It's a religion.

Canada is such a big country but yet it is lately diminished to nothing.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow We must be stupid. 0Reply

I've been watching the news lately and the impact of what happens in Canada is like zilch. We might as well be Croatia...

Really, nothing happens unless it happens in the US.

It's effing depressing.

Because Canada (as far as I know) does make big bold shockingly decided decisions, nor do they stick their nose in other people's business.

Plus their closest neighbor DOES do all of that, AND they're a loud mouth to boot.

It's like a high school principal doesn't know the good kids that well, but they're on a first name basis with all the bad kids.

Well, you know, Americans tried hard to adopt Canada, but the Canadians resisted. So now they are on their own.

Anonymous