Please help! My friend's family is in trouble.....the link to the donation page is below , please click on the source link to your Left

A step father on drugs was negligent two kids unbuckled in the back on the way to st patty's day parade a terrible accident killed both young boys. It's up to their older siblings and remaining family to bury them. They have no means to do so. Please help!! I never ever do this but My friend is such a good person and I hate to see her suffer. If you can donate anything it will help. If not try to pass this along to as many people as possible. we are spreading it around everywhere we can. Thank you so much for any help you can give. She wishes she could help but she is so far away and ill

Sincerely,
-Janet

https://www.youcaring.com/briankeithmoyerage5dustinwaynemoyerage9-778818Image for post Please help! My friend's family is in trouble.....the link to the donation page is below , please click on the source link to your Left
TomboyJanets avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
12 34

If any money comes from me posting this here it will be worth it. I don't get anything for doing this other than the satisfaction of helping my friend who was completely distraught and inconsolable after she found out.

I donated a few bucks, sorry it couldn't be more but it's been a lean winter and I have a lot of bills.

I don't mind, I am not heartless...but I thought this type of post wasn't allowed....something about using Amirite or Amiriters to donate money for something.

I ran into something like this as a post...before you were a mod...and I was told this. It disturbed me... So I checked...and it does say something about it...perhaps the rules have changed.

Amirite or amiwrong?

Why didn't they use seatbelts? My parents always told me to buckle up, when I was a kid. I learned. Could've saved their lives, but then again... Americans.

@ZonkeyBalls Why didn't they use seatbelts? My parents always told me to buckle up, when I was a kid. I learned. Could've saved...

You're being a complete douche. Janet knows people whose children died in an accident and that's what you say? The description said that the stepfather was on drugs. Don't be so horrible.

@JerryHendrickson You're being a complete douche. Janet knows people whose children died in an accident and that's what you say?...

I'm just pointing out, that seatbelts do save lives.

You don't believe in seatbelts? Good for you.

Now, this is weird. My opponent deleted his message, so I guess that means... That my point about seatbelts saving lives is still valid.

So, let's speculate... This is the POTD.

Tomorrow, if I whine enough, I might get enough people to support me in my trunk exchange operation, which involves both African and Indian elephants.

That should also offer me enough media coverage to save the Albanian skeaky-toy Bat (green).

@2529508

I might be cynical, but people do scam other people on the Hinternet.

This seems dubious, no matter how well we all think we know the poster. Hey, it's your money to lose, sis.

@ZonkeyBalls I might be cynical, but people do scam other people on the Hinternet. This seems dubious, no matter how well we...

Trust me there is absolutely no way I could gain anything from this at all in any way. Not a cent will I see from this. Come on Zonkey I usually think you're funny don't be like that

@2529510

So, the kids had made an obvious choice and decided, that they should not to have their seatbelts properly on.

That's even sadder. Such a small discomfort and it's still either life or death. Which one should I choose...

@2529512

What? I didn't invent the seatbelts. It was some Swedish, obviously a bright bloke.

@2529514

Why would you take your belt off? That wasn't a bright thing to do. Even when I crashed a car, that I didn't own, I was wearing the belt.

Here's some history, obviously I didn't get it completely straight with my first try...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt#History

@2529518

Well, we are all just statistics. I could die today and you wouldn't know any difference. Six billion plus. There are always accidents. In the civilized world, on this side of the pond, no problem. That side, well... I just hope she manages, as the first and only victim of overly commited capitalism is always the same individual it relies on.

@2529520

I doubt, that anyone would be bothered.

It's just life. Death is just as natural. Cheers for the wish.

This story is extremely disturbing because of the way it is presented and because of the lack of responsibility from the father of these two innocent boys. Were they old enough to know to buckle up, yes, but it was the father's job to make sure they were safe. Should the father be charged - absolutely, it was his fault three times over. First the drugs, second not buckling the kids up and then crashing the car. Abuse of drugs has to be taken seriously especially when kids are jeopardized or killed.
That being said, they have only raised $245 after being shared 310 times. I get that people are again asked to pick up the slack for a drug slacker but even so, that is pathetic.

@2529584

Trust me if they want my fiend can provide the news story and everything. If you don't want to give its totally up to you. I just hope that I do some good here. I was just hoping that I had built enough cred here for people to trust me. I guess people like seeing conspiracies in everything and that's sad.

We'll have to see Linn.

Anonymous