+9

Imagine the time and money we'd save if we didn't have to eat? Amirite? Good idea?

Of course you know what I mean when I say: man...it would be so great if we didn't have to eat or drink... Can you imagine how much I could get done? Now...what might be wrong with this idea?

Image for post **Imagine the time and money we'd save if we didn't have to eat? //Amirite?//** //Good idea?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 19

Nooo.
Cooking, baking. I love to do that
Giving pleasure.
Thats what it is...for me
And i really enjoy good food
Taste is one of the senses
for a reason:)

I'm sure you're right .... but oh how I love good food! I would hate to give it up to save money. chew smilie

Meal time is social time so it is a very important part of life. Isn't it the kitchen table where middle America discusses school, work and life in general? It would be horrible to not have that aspect of life anymore.

I will eat you up.

@2530265

No gronk
A proper stoner would in no way
Wish to eliminate the pleasure of food and drink

Sometimes eating is the best part of the day.

We can save more money by lowering taxes, doing away with unconstitutional taxes and licenses.

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +1Reply

I am happy with being broke so it is a good. I love food way to much..

🦋

well yes it would save lots of time and money, and i have thought on this subject, but food tastes too good,haha don;t want to give it up

@Anonymousmouse well yes it would save lots of time and money, and i have thought on this subject, but food tastes too good,haha...

It does taste good...but it is a nuisance when you can't think of what to eat... It is just like showering and brushing your teeth...I have to do this again?

Toilet paper companies world wide would rise up and march and demand mandatory dietary fibre for all. ...calling...,.. Save our poo paper!!

Anonymous