Trump seems to elicit either hate or love. What does this mean...in the larger picture...is it good or bad?

It seems that there hasn't been a President so loved or hated...Amirite? Amiwrong? At least, someone that elicits strong feelings...way before he was elected....is this a good or bad thing? Would it be better to have a President people were more indifferent or ho-hum about...?

Image for post **Trump seems to elicit either hate or love.** //What **does** this mean...in the larger picture...is it good or bad?//
Sukiesnows avatar Countries & Places
6 25

I don't hate the man, I hate what he is doing to America, he's making America weak by all his lies. If something really bad happens, no one will believe him.

@2530574

What do you key in to get these gifs?

Pretty soon we might think you don't have a voice anymore. Ha.

I have no comment. I was told by a certain Amirite user that we prefer to stay positive where politics are concerned here on Amirite

@Sir_Whatz I have no comment. I was told by a certain Amirite user that we prefer to stay positive where politics are...

That Amirite member must be wise. :)

This is also why I post on politics indirectly...or about it...so any side can be objective and not involved to the extent that hostility can be stirred up.

Although there will always be those who escape the point of the post question anyway.

BTW...I apologize for that blast on your post.

Part of it is political division, people on the far ends of the political spectrum always seem to hate the opposing leader. Obama was far from universally loved, and Bush certainly wasn't.

When you get closer to the center, a lot of public emotion is dependent on the media narrative. Considering the fact that the media have been willing cheerleaders for every war I can remember, the fact that they don't like Trump is actually kind of encouraging. Whatever agenda they serve, it obviously isn't Trump's agenda or they'd be cheerleaders for him.

@Maze Part of it is political division, people on the far ends of the political spectrum always seem to hate the opposing...

Are you saying it's better if the President is universally hated? Or, at least by the media....

@Sukiesnow Are you saying it's better if the President is universally hated? Or, at least by the media....

Media bias in either direction is extremely dangerous. If they're sycophants, the public will assume they're blowing sunshine up their asses, so they won't give credit where it's due. If they constantly attack a leader over even the most frivolous things, eventually the public will assume everything they say is nonsense and won't believe them even if there is genuine reason to be concerned. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Ideally, the media's only allegiance should be to the truth, they shouldn't pick sides or even vote.

I know what it means to me is not to listing to you. He is our president. We need to support him in getting this country back to it based. People like you just what to have dram. I not interest in your drama, and evil doing. Bye.

actually the hate has come from the sore looser left, too bad they can;t take responsibility so they try and pin their hatred on trump and make their own emotions somehow Trumps fault