+4

A company is only as good as it's Leader. What does that say about where you work, where you live...or about Amirite?

Is this true? Or are there factors influencing performance and excellence? How about circumstances? Yes...but there still may be a grain of truth... and what is that grain?

Image for post **A company is only as good as it's Leader.** //What does that say about where you work, where you live...or about **Amirite**?//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 18

You CAN have a shitty leader
The worker ants can hold the fort

@2530978

I agree.... The leadership of a company is important when it comes to supporting any of the workers... And if workers have no sufficient support...everything will eventually fall....

The smartest company leaders will hire great employees...but sometimes chances are there are other dipshits that are hired throughout the company, too. Makes it really hard...hard to work there, hard to be loyal...and hard to keep up company morale...

That is one of the key requirements of CEOs...keeping up the company morale. Without it...the company is nothing... Just a piece of shit on the side of a roadway.

Feel familiar?

Amirite isnt an organisation - its a community. Its as good as its members make it ; )

@Carla The elusive JAMES. pleased to make your squainance Sir.....

Excuse the spelling
I am sick
And....i often..
do not proof:]

@James Amirite isnt an organisation - its a community. Its as good as its members make it ; )

hehe smilie

How are we doing? lol I keep hearing people are leaving because of some of the posts. lol And I respond saying..."we need more people to start making posts".

It takes everyone to make a business successful. Even here on Amirite. More people should be participating more than just a few that do most of the posting...just saying.

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

Well that explains why we suck

I am currently job hunting and can't wait for the day I walk in and tell them to kiss my country ass...

🦋

@Lil_Princess Well that explains why we suck I am currently job hunting and can't wait for the day I walk in...

And it explains why SodaHead was so successful...they could have kept that site going ad infinitum....

I can't wait until you get a good job that pays you what you are worth...

@Sukiesnow And it explains why SodaHead was so successful...they could have kept that site going ad infinitum.... I can't...

I can't wait either. My boss while he might be an ass is job hunting as well. We spend many nights venting to each other after work on all the BS that is going on there. In 2012 the place was a nightmare but did get better now we are reinventing the wheel and it is going back to hell again.

I can't stand the way people are treated out there. Good people are getting fired and those that need it are golden.

@2531268

- to less than seven in an individual post? eh?

Anonymous