+3

Canadian politicians can be crazy too! Meet Conservative Rob Ford who vehemently denied doing crack only to have a video released showing otherwise. His antics and arrogant/elite attitude only to be exposed was highly entertaining; pretty interested to read about.

Image for post Canadian politicians can be crazy too! Meet Conservative Rob Ford who vehemently denied doing crack only to have a video released showing otherwise. His antics and arrogant/elite attitude only to be exposed was highly entertaining; pretty interested to read about.
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 23

Another conservative moron.

@StarzAbove Another conservative moron.

Rob Ford died of cancer. Doesn't anyone check these things before they make allegations?

@Sukiesnow Rob Ford died of cancer. Doesn't anyone check these things before they make allegations?

Because he died of cancer, doesn't change how he acted when he was alive. There are a lot of mass murderers who are dead now, should we excuse what they did when they were alive?

@StarzAbove Because he died of cancer, doesn't change how he acted when he was alive. There are a lot of mass murderers who...

Still wrong to speak ill of the dead.

But I see what you mean: this is generally why ppl don't speak about let's say: Hitler.

Still,,,,in this case; poster is speaking about Mr. Ford as if he were alive...it grates...and is close to home.

Ford paid the ultimate price - let him RIP. This is pretty insensitive even for you Mfl.

@ozzyboy Ford paid the ultimate price - let him RIP. This is pretty insensitive even for you Mfl.

I agree!!

His story made the news.... After suffering for months he finally passed...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +2Reply
@Sukiesnow I agree!! His story made the news.... After suffering for months he finally passed...

From what I read, he really did a pretty good job of governing and that is why he was well liked. His other side was just too bad.

@2531007

@2531062

Not your fault...Mcfly's fault.

In poor taste when someone is dead.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +1Reply

he was far better then what they have now

@Anonymousmouse he was far better then what they have now

You should know this.

@Sukiesnow Rob Ford died of cancer. Doesn't anyone check these things before they make allegations? You should know this.

that is tragic, i did not know that, was it ever on the news? or did liberal MSM deliberately ignore it?

perhaps you did not understand my original comment, despite Rob Fords antics, he was a good leader, certainly far better then the CRAP Toronto has now thats for certain.

the only allegation I made against Ford was that he was a good leader, if I am bad for saying that he was a good leader then I am sorry

You are talking about a dead man... Rob Ford died of cancer. His brother Doug is now in politics.

Perhaps you owe us all an apology. That's pretty inconsiderate.

@Sukiesnow You are talking about a dead man... Rob Ford died of cancer. His brother Doug is now in politics. Perhaps you owe...

Mcfly is liberal, he is probably jumping for joy. if you haven't noticed, anyone conservative is severely bashed by liberals

@2531462

I find it strange and troubling, that you bad mouth President Obama all the time, but let someone say something negative about a Canadian and you call the OP a name. You're better than that.

Anonymous