Spagetti, butter, seasonings... What else can I add to make this a dish?

In my cupboard I have: can of peas, peaches, tomato sauce, tuna, milk, garlic, eggs, egg whites...ketchup, mustard, relish, and in my freezer I have assorted frozen hamburg, chicken, fish, one wiener, salmon...soooo any ideas what I can do with my spagetti? I love spagetti and right now I am eating it with some seasonings and butter...that's it.... What can I do? Even sympathy would be a good comment right now... Any suggestions would be great...like what would you make?

Image for post **Spagetti, butter, seasonings...** //What else can I add to make this a dish?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 23

Any cheese?

@Carla Any cheese?

No cheese. Too bad, eh?

@Sukiesnow No cheese. Too bad, eh?

Never get caught without a brick od parm.
Cut it up into pieces and freeze it:)

@Carla Never get caught without a brick od parm. Cut it up into pieces and freeze it:)

Good idea... I'm glad you're on tonight...I was going to ask you about fish....

On your post on fish...you said you didn't like seafood that was "fishy" tasting... Why is that?

@Sukiesnow Good idea... I'm glad you're on tonight...I was going to ask you about fish.... On your post on fish...you said...

I reckon it is just my buds.

Trout, salmon. Black bass.
Talapia. Just assualt my nose, then
My palate.
I can eat smoked salmon.

@Carla I reckon it is just my buds. Trout, salmon. Black bass. Talapia. Just assualt my nose, then My palate. I can eat...

So why eat fish if is doesn't taste like fish.

Might as well cook firm tofu? Ever fried Firm tofu...they are the cubes of tofu they use in Chinese cooking...it takes on the taste of the sauce...delish.

You "can" eat smoked salmon or you can't?

@Sukiesnow So why eat fish if is doesn't taste like fish. Might as well cook firm tofu? Ever fried Firm tofu...they are...

Yes, i can. Eat smoked salmon
And i like many other fishes

Grouper, flounder, cod, perch, walleye
( which i thing i a type of trout) whitefish
etc......

Most shellfish, not clams or mussels

@2531077

Yum... bacon would help.

I'm not the best cook, so any suggestions I make, please take with a grain of salt tongue smilie

But with Spagetti, butter, seasonings
I would try light garlic, black pepper and a meat of some sort.
I would also probably also add some hot sauce or red peppers to mine.

lol, "one wiener" hehe smilie

@Sukiesnow Ha ha... I don't know what to do with it...it's getting frost bite as we speak...

Oh? Well there are many things you could do with a wiener mischief smilie

First off, if it's too badly gotten frost bite, it might need to be removed (trashed).

But it it's still fresh and good enough, then it could be warmed up and then placed between two buns. hello smilie

Or be cut up and used as a meat in soup, which is something I like to do sometimes.

Sukie, do you have a can of cream of mushroom soup? It is a must have in the pantry. If you had one you could add milk, garlic, peas and a can of tuna to make a simple version of tuna casserole. Mix and if you have any crackers, potato chips , pretzels that you want to get rid of, melt some butter add crumbs on top. Bake in over for about 20/30 min @350 until warmed through.
Don't get caught without any cream of mushroom soup!!!

@ozzyboy Sukie, do you have a can of cream of mushroom soup? It is a must have in the pantry. If you had one you could add...

I have some potato chips...! And I don't like them so it's a perfect use for them...

hehe smilie Thank you...That is the bes reason for buying cream of mushroom soup that I ever heard...

I'm writing it down....

So...the tuna goes on the bottom...the potato chip crumbs go next as a layer...and on top of that...the spaghetti?

@Sukiesnow I have some potato chips...! And I don't like them so it's a perfect use for them... Thank you...That is...

No layering. Mix the spagetti, some garlic, tuna and peas(drained both) and milk ( enough to make the sauce creamy, about 1/2 can) with the cr of mr soup in a bowl. Pour into a greased bake dish. Crush up the chips scatter them on top and bake 20/30 min in a 350 oven. One of our family's favorites.

@Sukiesnow Oh yum...she said uncertainly...

Now you are making me hungry for Tuna Casserole but I will be using macaroni. Yummmmmmyum smilieyum smilie

@ozzyboy Now you are making me hungry for Tuna Casserole but I will be using macaroni. Yummmmmm

Can you tell me why the mushroom soup? Why not mayonnaise...some thick salad dressing?

@Sukiesnow Can you tell me why the mushroom soup? Why not mayonnaise...some thick salad dressing?

It is the easiest, fastest and best tasting and always in the pantry. Go ahead try mayo or anything else, the kitchen is a lab, so test awaybiggrin smilie
French onion soup won over the tuna casserole. I had leftover beef and onions so it turned into delicious
french onion soup.

I'd fry up some of the garlic and add the peas with what you have listed. Otherwise, head to the store and pick up some shrimp, or clams and throw them in with it.

@2531104

I spell checked it...so it must be okay somewhere in the world... But I agree with you...

Got no Parmesan...the thing is...I get some...and then don't use it...so it goes bad...

The key is getting in items that last for a long time....

Cream of mushrooms, or any other cream.