0

Donald Trump is doing a terrible job as President, amirite?

Your opinion of how 45 is doing after 2 months in office

Image for post Donald Trump is doing a terrible job as President, amirite?
C_ZAR1s avatar Politics
4 56

No, Trump is not doing a terrible job.

Democrats are not doing a good job for their constituents or the country.

@2532506

Just dipping my feet back in the pool, lol
Don't really care either, just here to have fun

@2532875

Generally speaking dude, not talking about the post. I just asked this to be asking it. Don't really care, been away a while, so I just asked a question to gauge the scene, thanks for providing an insight into whats going on here...

@2537694

So what. You're acting like you're saying something new, who gives a shit

@2541166

I still am a nice guy, lol
I just detected some shade in that comment, forgive my overreaction smile smilie

In addition to the other 500,00 jobs already generated, there's also more work for the lefty graphic artists to copy other people's work and Photoshop silly pictures of Trump.

I think everyone knows what an ineffective president this guy is. He is ignorant about everything, lies, blames other people when things don't go right, scandal after scandal every day, uses taxpayer's money like it is water, is promoting his own business owned projects to fill his coffers. Spends millions every weekend golfing. He's the poorest excuse for a president America has ever seen. He can't face us and tell us what he's doing, he has to tweet so no one can ask him anything. Trump is still in campaign mode, and it's time he started acting like a president.

This is the most corrupt administration I have ever seen in my life and every day it just gets worse. Now he won't let people testify because he knows that will be the end of him. But that will never stop the American people. We will find out all the nasty details Putin has on him and he will be thrown out of office. It's just a matter of time.

Oh, did I mention he's a big cry baby?

Welcome back C_Zar!

@StarzAbove

Trumpelstiltskin, lol

@C_ZAR1 Trumpelstiltskin, lol

There are so many funny graphics about Trump...lol Of course some of his supporters don't think so.

@StarzAbove

Trumpty-Dumpty, lmao!!

@C_ZAR1 Trumpty-Dumpty, lmao!!

lol That's a new one...love it. Image in content

Actually, he's doing much of what he said he would do. And let's face it, the ones who are unhappy are the Dems/Liberals whose policies are being challenged. I'm sure Dem-strong Flint, Mich is very happy with Trump and the Fed. money he's sent their way to help fix their water problem. What did the Dems do for them?

Donald Trump is doing an excellent job as President.

@Cantstop Uh huh. ๐Ÿ˜’

How ever anyone looks at it he is doing what he said he would do. And that's a good thing from a stand point of conviction.

No, Donald Trump is doing an excellent Job as President

@C_ZAR1 Yup, his golf game is A1!

Absolutely, but give him time to restructure his Art of The Deal for the political arena. It's not over yet CZAR.

@C_ZAR1 It may be if they find any wrongdoings with this Russia mess

Not there. It was all a false flag done by the Dems and BO's Administration to cover their tails. More like we'll find wrongdoings by the Dems and BO's administration (similar to what Barney experienced).

I wonder if Israel should have hearings on BO's interference in their elections and BO used our tax dollars to do so.

@Seonag Not there. It was all a false flag done by the Dems and BO's Administration to cover their tails. More like we'll...

And Melania's using our tax dollars for her stay in NY during Trumps presidency. But it's all good when the person is on your team, huh?

@C_ZAR1 And Melania's using our tax dollars for her stay in NY during Trumps presidency. But it's all good when the person...

Melania is only staying in NY until Barron finishes school this spring. The total cost sure won't add up to all the world wide vacations the Obama women (often with the girls school friends) took. Did you criticize that or think it was good for them to do that? If not, maybe you think "it's all good when the person is on your team, huh." I'll note that the added security for the members of the Trump family is due to the outrageous behavior of the left - calling for their deaths, etc. And I seem to recall the Left, including Hillary, saying the Right would riot and carry on if Trump lost. So much for 'going high.'

@Seonag Melania is only staying in NY until Barron finishes school this spring. The total cost sure won't add up to all the...

Why not transfer him to another school? What, they don't have good private schools in DC?
Thats a crock

@C_ZAR1 Why not transfer him to another school? What, they don't have good private schools in DC? Thats a crock

Why not allow parents to do what they think is best for their children? (Oh, wait - that's right - you're a progressive dem - you guys need everything decided by government. )

That's the parents' decision, not yours or anyone else's decision. I assume his school will be done by early June - 2 months - and then they will move to DC. Personally I think all of this is much to do about NOTHING, other than to jump on Trump at every chance the left thinks it can!

@Seonag That's the parents' decision, not yours or anyone else's decision. I assume his school will be done by early June...

And he's been golfing damn near every weekend, guess Grover Norquist was right, they only need him to just sign shit, lol

@C_ZAR1 And he's been golfing damn near every weekend, guess Grover Norquist was right, they only need him to just sign...

Weekend golf versus weekday golfing by Obama. I'll give Trump a pass on taking some time off on the weekend, though his golfing partners seem to be mostly politicians and foreign officials, in other words, working golf games.

they've been looking a long time CZ. Nothing found - nothing. Nothing but continued news stories about how they are finding nothing.

@C_ZAR1 Flynn agreed to testify, that can't be about nothing, lol

It can't be? Sure it can. In fact, the fact that he is testifying would make a reasonable person believe that there is nothing new to reveal.

It's too early to tell. He has a lot of mess to straighten out so let's just give him a chance and see where he takes us.

His approval rating is 31%. I tbink that is an indication of how he's doing.

@Cantstop His approval rating is 31%. I tbink that is an indication of how he's doing.

After the polls assured the world that Clinton would win by a vast margin, I have very little faith in them anymore.

Anonymous