Do you have any secrets about yourself that you've never in your life even told one person?

There are things in my life that I have either done or witnessed and absolutely nobody will ever know about it. Skeletons in the closet never to emerge.

Image for post Do you have any secrets about yourself that you've never in your life even told one person?
63% Yes 22% No 0% Sort of 7% Undecided 7% Other
JerryHendricksons avatar Life
9 31
@2532650

Of course. If you did, I wouldn't believe your "Yes" answer.

Some of my pages are torn out and
Hidden in secret places....

Yes I do.

I don't think there's anything that I wouldn't tell anyone, but I wouldn't tell anyone everything.

I can't think of any secrets that I have but I do have some of others that will go down with me.

I don't have anything to hide.

I have a couple that I've told only a couple of people, nothing bad but most wouldn't understand and without a thorough explanation they'd jump to the wrong conclusion.

And I plan on keeping it that way.

Don't we all???

@ForkNdaRoad Don't we all???

I thinks so.... There are 5 people on this post who say that they have nothing to hide. I'm sure they're fooling themselves.

@JerryHendrickson I thinks so.... There are 5 people on this post who say that they have nothing to hide. I'm sure they're fooling...

Or maybe they're at an age where it no longer matters. I've noticed that as I've aged, this question has changed for me in numerous ways. Things I thought were huge at one time seem quite trivial now and things that seemed trivial at one time seem much more important now that I've matured a bit more.

I suppose it's different for everyone.

Think I dont?

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Other +1Reply
@2550578

I'm not asking anyone to.

@2550592

I think that everyone has something to hide and many just won't admit it.

I'm a Martian.

Yes. I'll never let anyone know that a girl scout overpowered me and made me cry for wearing too small Scooby Doo underoos.

I chose undecided, only because there are many many times I do not remember in my life where I could have, or not. I am positive that I am utterly unsure. I don't think that was one of the poll answers though, so I kind of really just sort of fudged it a bit with a clarifying post in order to clear up any confusion the reader may have had. I'm confused, and I am reading, so it could be that I was addressing you, or talking in the third person?

AliceDs avatar AliceD Undecided 0Reply
@AliceD I chose undecided, only because there are many many times I do not remember in my life where I could have, or not...

I could have said other, in retrospect this would have been the appropriate answer for me. That being said, I shall let my original answer stand, with the caveat that if you read it before you read this. Assuming you are reading in the normal fashion of following post by post. I like to randomly pick replies out of context sometimes and mash them all together any which way that takes my fancy really. The results can be rather funny at times, not for other people of course, for them it can be downright embarrassing, if they were to know what I was doing. To be sure that is one secret you all now know about me...... sigh...... sometimes I ought to just shut up. Not this time though, that wouldn't work out you see, seeing as I have written it all out bared to all like a bare bottom in that saying, whatever it is.

AliceDs avatar AliceD Undecided 0Reply

I.... I... oh god this is so difficult....I put the milk before the cereal...and I'm afraid of watching horror movies alone since childhood.

If I told anybody, they wouldn't be secrets any more, now would they?

Anonymous