Sakimas avatar Life
3 23
@2534016

I've been thinking these last couple years since Fef cast us out of his Sodahead kingdom of the best way to find our old lost friends and I've got a few ideas of how to do it but it's going to take team work. We can't do it alone. But if your interested I think we just might be able to pull it off. You know I've always been out there on the front line. And yeah, I've got my head blown off a few times but heck, it's the internet and we get a second chance right? So what do we have to loose for trying?

@2534206

Well as you know the internet is a big place with lots of websites and social sites. It's not possible for anyone of us to visit even a fraction of the websites where our friends might be hanging out so that's why we need to employ team tactics to gather up our friends from the hinterlands.

@2534039

I imagine so, you had a few socks making your life uncomfortable there for a while.

@2534072

Me too, I was getting tag teamed by socks at times.

Most that I am in contact with are on Facebook plus those that are on here.

@Lil_Princess Most that I am in contact with are on Facebook plus those that are on here.

Is there still a war going on between opposing SH camps at FB? That's what I heard anyway.

@Sakima Is there still a war going on between opposing SH camps at FB? That's what I heard anyway.

Honestly I am not sure. I don't get in to that stuff. I prefer to stay neutral

@Lil_Princess Honestly I am not sure. I don't get in to that stuff. I prefer to stay neutral

To be honest with you I don't blame you. For all the feuding and fussing we did on Sodahead all it did is get many of us deactivated. Too bad really.

Quite a few. I have joined about 13 SH groups over on FB.

@dru18 Quite a few. I have joined about 13 SH groups over on FB.

Yes I remember your avatar distinctly. The same one you used on Sodahead.

@dru18 Yes it was. :) Who were you, if I may ask?

I had a number of profiles since as soon as I created a new account I was targeted for deactivation. Red, Marine Red, Red White and Blue, Moses

@dru18 I see. Deactivation from SH? Those names do ring a bell.

Thanks. some of your older SH friends would probably recognize me but SH is ancient history now so we move on.

@2534038

I'm not sure. Either mine or my gal Maude's friend. I've had at least 11 profiles on SH because I kept getting deactivated and 404'd so I had to keep making new accounts. Every time I did I lost all of my old friends and had to start over.

Anonymous