+4

Do you like a wiki site which discuss 'other side' of the story?

I've planned to create a wiki website. The wiki is based on the 'other side' of a person, object, organisation or country...

Example:- Vaccination is used for the prevention of diseases but there are also reports that Vaccination causes autism. So the Vaccination topic on this wiki site will mainly covers about it's dangerous side.

It doesn't mean faking something. The users have to provide valid source to their information such as from famous news sites etc.,.

Users can edit the article just like the wikipedia. The domains otherside.com theotherside.com, otherface.com, theotherface.com, anotherface.com, anotherside.com.. are already taken, Can you suggest the domains which are still available (http://www.checkdomain.com). Do you have any suggestions on project and domain for me? theanotherface.com and theanotherside.com are still available.

MKDans avatar Internet & Apps
1 5

How about "counter-wiki"?

And yes, that's a cool idea. The only thing is, a lot of this information could already be cited on wikipedia with adequate sourcing.

@ForkNdaRoad How about "counter-wiki"? And yes, that's a cool idea. The only thing is, a lot of this information could already...

Counter-wiki sounds nice. Lets see what others say.

Yes, Wikipedia does have them too but not in depth.

MKDans avatar MKDan Agree +1Reply
@MKDan Counter-wiki sounds nice. Lets see what others say. Yes, Wikipedia does have them too but not in depth.

From what I've noticed those topics have pages of their own rather than being included in the primary topic page. I think it's that there isn't enough contribution to them for them to be in depth.

I read things I don't agree with regularly - much of it on accident. But I often find interesting things on "alt" wikis.

Anonymous