+17

It's better to buy one item of excellence than fritter away money on many cheaper items. Amirite?

I've got about 10 pairs of cheapy sunglasses.... Now I wish I'd saved up that money and bought ONE decent pair of Ray Bans...Amirite? Is there something like that in your life?

Image for post **It's better to buy one item of excellence than fritter away money on many cheaper items.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
8 18
@2534117

Handguns? Oh, Will...! hmm....

@2534067

What about jewellery.... I can buy crap jewellery at Aldo's in a 2-for-1 sale...when I should be saving up my pennies and buying some long term piece in platinum...

@2534105

Most of those purchase I regret in the long run...when I think I could have bought something of quality in real gold or silver.

It depends on the item. I pay more for clothing or furniture, but not for a pair of sunglasses that I would lose or misplace.

@2534852

I love watches, too....

I'd like your Ray-Ban Avs.... Serengeti's? Nice...

"Cheap" actually means low quality not low price.

DrYess avatar DrYes Agree +1Reply
Anonymous