Have you ever watched a documentary that made you change the way you act or think? Perhaps Grizzly Man kept you from going any further in planning your escape into the wilderness to live with bears?

Image for post Have you ever watched a documentary that made you change the way you act or think?  Perhaps Grizzly Man kept you from going any further in planning your escape into the wilderness to live with bears?
KvotheSaviens avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 16

Since I saw the movie "Jaws" I haven't been in the ocean since. lol

@StarzAbove Since I saw the movie "Jaws" I haven't been in the ocean since. lol

Hmmm, I'm going to assume the documentary you were watching was The Making of Jaws and it reminded you of how the movie made you feel hehe smilie I've heard lots of people say that movie had the same effect.

I don't want to do that many things.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I don't want to do that many things.

I applaud you for even putting forth the effort to answer. Maybe you're improving.

'Grizzly Man' was deeply disturbing.

@dru18 'Grizzly Man' was deeply disturbing.

It is, quite depressing as well. Did you ever see the movie Into the Wild? Movie has kind of the same feel to it but it was actually quite an amazing film.

@KvotheSavien It is, quite depressing as well. Did you ever see the movie Into the Wild? Movie has kind of the same feel to it...

Yes it was depressing. There was nothing good that came from that sad ending.

No, I haven't.

Yes, The Century of the Self.

@ForkNdaRoad Yes, The Century of the Self.

Never seen it but definitely heard of it. I'll have to throw it on my list.

@KvotheSavien Never seen it but definitely heard of it. I'll have to throw it on my list.

It explains so much about our society.

Five Steps to Tyranny is good too. Well, not good, but it makes you really think about human interaction and the way people treat one another over relatively trivial things.

I've watched many.