I find it rather funny that so many people believe their own BS on this site. Isn't it about time they face reality? Your thoughts....

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85gdbaBtw6vsYkKc/giphy.gif
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 33
@2534827

I laugh, shake my head at their idiocy, and go to another post. lol

I thought you were talking about where I work at first hehe smilie

Ya think here is bad, spend a day at that nut house, this place will seem like a slice of Heaven.

I was off today and next time I wake up at 3am on my day off I am going in because it has been BS all day crs smilie

@StarzAbove lol Here is bad enough....you can take care of that nut house very adequately. lol

Hopefully I won't have to much longer lol...I have been applying for jobs since 3am this morning.

@Lil_Princess Thank ya :)

Will you move if you find a good job out of state or are you wanting to stay put?

@StarzAbove Will you move if you find a good job out of state or are you wanting to stay put?

I might relocate if the job is right. I had the chance to relocate but turned it down once about 2 years ago.

@Lil_Princess I might relocate if the job is right. I had the chance to relocate but turned it down once about 2 years ago.

I hope you find the right job, good money and without the BS you're having to put up with at your present company. lol

@StarzAbove I hope you find the right job, good money and without the BS you're having to put up with at your present company. lol

Thank ya. I am willing to take a pay cut just to get rid of the BS. Between my boss and my two coworkers I am gonna have a breakdown.

In two weeks I start working 4 ten hour days which is something I don't want to do.

lol Calm down, don't get your bowels in an uproar, we all believe your BS. lol

@StarzAbove lol Calm down, don't get your bowels in an uproar, we all believe your BS. lol

You replied before I could get the gif in there. Oh what?! You believe my BS?!? Really? Oh how lucky am I? It's almost like this site adopted me from the pound. tongue smilie

I would need examples of your idea of BS.

Probably.

What!?!? Don't I have a right to my own BS?? If I wanna be a wolf, I'm gonna be a wolf and that's that!! I get to deal with reality enough. Relaxation time is for relaxing and fun.

If you dont like what people say, why do you come on here?

@2549880

I think there has been a swing in common culture over the last ten years that has rendered those who are trying to be different as normal. I mean, it is normal to be different, those that seek normality are the abnormal aberration, thus sayith the Willith.

Anonymous