+17

There are gadgets in your kitchen you rarely use. Amirite?

There are gadgets, that once past the honeymoon phase, you rarely ever use. Like, I've got my Vitamix...horrendously expensive at the time...stuck in my top cupboard...so the chances that I may never use it are increased....

Image for post **There are gadgets in your kitchen you rarely use.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 23

I never use my blender. I have a couple of coffee pots that I never use. I gave one away the other day and putting the other one in a garage sale.

I only use the meat slicer once or twice a month. I find that if I cook my own ham or roasts and slice my own cold cuts, it tastes a lot better. No preservatives.

More like never use...

I have this little dicing gadget that I seldom use.

Balous avatar Balou Agree +3Reply

Measuring spoons

I need more appliances: quesadilla maker, cappuccino/ latte maker, food processor, fruit and vegetable cutter/ chopper.

@2535337

Vigilance is a good thing, just like Capitalism. y smilie

@2535355

Alinsky is terrible.

@2535364

Probably not.

I pretty much at some point use everything. I do have a tater peeler that I couldn't figure out how to work it so it just sits taking up space.

🦋

@2535230

It is good to have a sharp knife... I wouldn't know...I just use serrated knifes...

Food processor. I'm too lazy to drag it out and find the right attachment (and then clean up the mess afterwards). It's easier to just grab the big mixing bowl and a fork and use lots of elbow grease! Then throw the mess into the dishwasher!

@goblue1968 Food processor. I'm too lazy to drag it out and find the right attachment (and then clean up the mess...

Do not feel bad about that, my wife and me have not use ours in about 5 months.

ya I gave away my food processor yeard ago, no big meals are made here so I don't need the mess of it.

That why I dump yopu in the trash can and took you to the dumper.

You might be surprised at how many spatulas I have, and I use them all. I have a little one for cookies, a big one for pancakes, a straight wooden one for flipping cheese sandwiches, a curvy wooden one for flipping eggs, a steel one for scraping dried cat poop off the floor, and several of various shapes and sizes for stirring potions.

What I don't use are stainless steel strainers. I prefer the plastic ones.

@SmartAZ You might be surprised at how many spatulas I have, and I use them all. I have a little one for cookies, a big one...

The stainless steel (maybe they are aluminum?) tend to rust.... So I'm with you on that...

I use it one, two times a month, I guess.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply
Anonymous