Who is the funniest Amiriter?

The rules are that you can only vote for one person and you can't vote for yourself. You can give honorable mention. I'll do others like this in the days to come: nicest, meanest, most intelligent, etc.... I will save my vote for later so as not to influence anyone's answer.

Image for post Who is the funniest Amiriter?
75% This one 25% That one 0% Other
JerryHendricksons avatar Jokes & Humour
6 11

Current? Wunderscore

Ever? Skr3wball

Made me spew through my nose many times? 555

VicZincs avatar VicZinc That one +3Reply
@Wunderscore

You're creating nose spewage for Vic! How does that make you feel? omg smilie

@JerryHendrickson You're creating nose spewage for Vic! How does that make you feel?

I feel like my humor tends to generate scoffs and light chuckles. I'll leave the nose spewing humor to 555

It seems that all of the votes are cast. My vote is for Tomboy Janet. She's a funny kid! I'll tally them up now. When we're all finished, I'll post all of the results in an opinion post. Will wins it with only 2 votes! Share these if you would, so that we can get more accurate results from everyone.

Will just took himself out of the lead and into a tie with Dandydon with his vote.

Anonymous