+15

A forgiving nature is a good quality to have on Amirite. Do you know anyone with this quality?

Image for post **A forgiving nature is a good quality to have on Amirite.** //Do you know anyone with this quality?//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
7 10

Me. I forgive and forgive and forgive, but there comes a time when I can no longer forgive, so I back away.

I want to agree, but then I think of the people I have blocked. Does forgive means I would have to unblock them? Then I guess I'm fine not forgiving. Not dealing with certain people is way better.

Forgiving natures can be abused. I think having a middle ground is best.

@Sofia I want to agree, but then I think of the people I have blocked. Does forgive means I would have to unblock them?...

Forgiving doesn't mean you have to unblock them. With some people...forgiving doesn't make sense...altho there is the part that you played in the drama that might be forgiven by you...perhaps about you. As in "I did the best I could."

This comment was deleted.
@2536548

I get in that arena, too...especially with a certain group of people....

Yes...there is another word for what you are describing...a word that tells about how someone always has to comply...ooh...and there's a better word...something to do with flexibility...it's a more accurate word that say about how I always had to go along with people....flexible...yes but more than that....

Aaarrrggghhh... So much effort for one word, eh?

I do. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply

I do.l smilie

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +3Reply

I am a very forgiving person both here and offline but even I have my limits. I don't forgive as easily and I sure the hell don't forget.

Some people in life will use someones forgiving nature to their advantage.

🦋

Anonymous