What is your opinion on the torn or ripped pants/jeans and the people who wear them?

Teachers at the school forbid me to wear my shorts because they are torn. They said it is doing a bad reputation for school ... I do not know why it should be a bad reputation, ripped jeans wearing a lot of people. There's nothing wrong with that.

Image for post What is your opinion on the torn or ripped pants/jeans and the people who wear them?
47% I'ts good... 13% It's bad... 40% Other
LucyMotionlesss avatar Fashion
6 18
@2536555

I'll always remember a line that Steven Tyler said. "You'd be amazed at just how expensive it is to look this cheap."

@2536972

I think those who like to look could get the same look if they went and worked for a farmer for a few weeks stacking bales. (The number of those who wanted the "look", might go down if thats they only way they could achieve it.)

@2536491

"People now are too lazy to even wear out their own clothes" I liked that line.

I personally wouldn't want them. I think it's a disheveled look, but I'm not really into current fashion.

Too each his own, but it does make the person look like they don't care. I personally wouldn't spend money on torn/ripped pants/jeans.

I don't have an opinion of the people who wear them, negative or positive. I do wonder about how long the jeans will last though, and why a person would buy them, at a high price, in that condition. I guess it's all about the "look".

Very chi chi...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I'ts good... 0Reply

It depends on the style and where they're worn. Some look great and others look terrible. Still, even the worst look better than the pants around the knees trend that happened for a while.

If its self ripped denim its kind of trashy but it can be stylish if its tailored that way,.

None.

I usually assume they have been purchased at Good Will.

Anonymous